"Y/n. Talk to me."

"I can't I need to focus on the road to get there." I said almost hitting a car that was on park.

"You'll get here. Drive safely I need to talk to the doctors and inform Mina's family. But Y/n I mean it, Drive safely."

I groaned and kept driving. God Mina don't scare me like this.

My tires made a screeching sounds when I reached the parking lot. I ran as fast as I could to the emergency room to find a nurse or a doctor.

"Excuse me, What room is Myoui Mina in?" I asked the first person I could see. He walked to a table and checked a few papers.

I tapped my fingers continuously on the desk and waited anxiously.

"She's on the 3rd floor room 325." He smiled at me and I thanked him running for my life. I bumped into a few people on my way to the elevator.

"Come on come on.." I whispered as I pressed the buttons.

God my heart is beating so hard right now. She just passed out right? Nothing is going to happen to her anymore, atleast nothing major.

Who am I kidding? Passing out could mean lots of things...

I saw Lisa on the chair outside of a room. I walked towards her and checked a large window and saw Mina laying there asleep.

"Hey what's her condition?" I asked Lisa who seemed pretty surprised to see me. Jennie called me over 3 minutes ago and I got here pretty fast.

"The doctors said that she just needs rest and she is dehydrated. When we danced she looks like she hasn't been sleeping and probably hasn't ate this day. Do you know what's happening to her?"

I sighed a relief knowing it isn't a serious thing for Mina. She's strong and could handle this.

"No I don't. Excuse me.." I said and walked inside her room.

It's quiet and all I could hear was the beeping of the monitors surrounding her. I closed the door quietly and sighed knowing I should of been there when she had a hard time.

I took a chair and placed it besides her. I studied her closely and noticed she's lost a little weight and is pale.

"You scared me Mina. You shouldn't of have done that." I hesitated to hold her hand but did it anyways. She's cold...

"I know that I've been distancing myself from you the past few days but you can't just abandon yourself." I said like she can hear me.

"I love you... or atleast I did. You don't know how perfect you are Mina. Ever since the attempt of me taking my own life in the bridge, I knew since then.. But you always saw me as just a friend..."

"If today was a year ago, I will still love you till now... But the problem is someone came along and made me question my priorities. She makes me happy and alive, she understands me better than I do." I rubbed my eyes trying to calm myself.

"But you did too. You made me move out of my bastard of father's house and you took me in. Like I needed it but I didn't. I just wanted you to be near me because I loved you... or love, I don't know I'm still figuring that one out." I chuckled and leaned back on my chair.

"All my life I thought I'll be stuck in my house, getting force to be working besides my father. You know my mother has double personality disorder. She lashed out and blamed me for being her daughter." I chuckled

"I miss you. I haven't talk to you for a long time  but I do care for you Mina. But like I said I'm getting close to someone else and you're here hanging around. It's just... complicated, I love you so much and that feeling is disappearing everyday." I looked down on my feet like an idiot.

"I can't believe I have two amazing people in my life that... that intrigues me. One is in love with me and supportive and one doesn't know I love her. Yes the last one is you." I chuckled lowly and felt my tears roll down my eyes.

I wiped it away like it was nothing. I sniffed and try to stop crying. When did I start crying anyways? It's pointless.

"Now I need you to wake up because you're scaring the hell out of me here."