𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖊 𝕱𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕻𝖆𝖘𝖙

Start from the beginning

“Didn’t I told you to lower down your voice? Are you deaf?!” The Lady Hokage hissed, she looked like she was ready to throw Naruto down the large window behind her, Naruto fearfully backed away, feeling afraid of the Hokage’s glare.

“Maa, maa . . . Calm down Lady Tsunade. That’s just how Naruto speak normally.” Kakashi said, defending Naruto and stand between the two before something happens.

“Hokage-sama, What kind of mission are you going to give us?,” A certain pale artist nonchalantly asked, Sakura internally sweat-dropped at how nonchalant the skinned artist was, Do this guy even feel any emotions?, The rosette kunoichi silently wondered, her thoughts immediately went to a certain raven Uchiha. Sakura immediately discarded the thought of their former teammate – not wanting to be distracted during a mission.

Tsunade cleared her throat and just went back to her desk, she took out two envelopes, she handed them to Kakashi, the team seven’s Sensei just silently read what the two envelopes contains. Both Sakura and Naruto want to peak but hold themselves.

Sensing their curiosity Tsunade filled the blanks for them, “The small one is a congratulatory letter for the new elected Kazekage whilst the other one contains a S-rank secrets, be sure Gaara will have that envelope. Many rogues would want that envelope. Do not let anyone have it.”

“Of course, We won’t!” Naruto bragged as usual. Tsunade didn’t bother scolding him again, she knows her scolding would just go from Naruto’s left ear and go out to the right.

But, she also knows Naruto keep his words. All of them know, Naruto won’t let this mission go to fail.

“All of dismissed, except for you Kakashi,” Naruto and his teammates nodded and went their way to the front door, before they could totally left the room, they were stopped by their Sensei’s voice.

“Pack all the stuff you think you will need during the mission. We’ll leave at eight, sharp.” Kakashi instructed, his students roll their eyes at him, as they know their mentor will most likely be late and they will leave later than eight, probably ten at the evening.

While the new team seven walk down the narrow corridor, Naruto noticed one of his teammates is acting somewhat strange.

“Sakura-chan, what’s wrong?,” Naruto asked and walk beside her, Sakura looked hesitant if she should tell Naruto what's bugging her.

The pink haired Kunoichi sighed, “I just suddenly thought about him,” she explained, Naruto didn’t need to ask who's him Sakura is talking about.

Sakura again looked reluctant about continue, “I think ... We should stop convincing him to comeback ...” She said not the confused Uzumaki.

“Are you saying we should just give up?,” Naruto in complete bewilderment. Naruto didn’t expect Sakura – out of all people – to suggest giving up on Sasuke.

“Yes, we should just give up. He clearly don’t want to comeback, so why bother forcing him?,” She retorted.

“That’s it? We’ll just let him believe that we didn’t even try to bring him back –” Naruto tried explaining.

“Naruto, snap out of it. He hate us now! He wants us dead, he changed! The only thing we can do now is to move on.” Sakura insisted, “I was there when he walked out the gates, I begged him to stay – I even suggest to go with him, Naruto!.” She was practically screaming, few jōnins were discreetly glancing their way.

“That night I realized that he completely changed after the chuunin exams, there’s hope for him anymore Naruto.”

“I can’t believe this.” Naruto muttered while he stare at Sakura with a look of betrayal, “Why are you so stubborn? If this is about the promise you made when we were young then just forget about it.” Sakura hissed in frustration.