💮Identity💮

In class students were looking at you, adoring your figure but all you could do is stare at the back of your Pteranodon.

You helplessly looking at him, wondering to yourself should I tell him? Should I tell him I'm Brontosarus? 

I mean does he even remembers me? But..he is wearing that necklace with the ring as a pendent, but he also has a girlfriend now...

This is so confusing...

You slammed your head on the table, followed by the loud thud your teacher glances at you ''(Name)-san? Is something the matter?'' you shook your head.

''Maybe she's just too stupid  to even understand the lesson, you're teaching Hyori-sensei.'' Hiruka said as a wide grin appeared on her face.

As the classroom was filled with laughter you decided to ignore it and looked out the window as a green haired boy looked at you without you noticing.

He was admiring your facial features and your (h/c) soft hair, as time had passed before you even knew it. It was lunch time.

You took out your lunch and decided to eat it in class while before eating you looked in front of you but-

He's gone...

You looked around in a panicked state and than glance at the door as you saw him having his signature Somy headphones hanging around is neck, as Hiruka followed behind him.

You sighed and suddenly you heard a voice spoke up, ''M-mind if I eat lunch with you?'' you glanced onto your right to make eye contact with a green haired boy.

You smiled and nodded as he continued ''I'm Yamaguchi T-Tadashi...'' you smiled ''I'm (First Name)(Last Name).'' he unpacked his lunch and started a small talk with you.

''Where are you from?'' he asked ''I just got back to Miyagi from Tokyo...'' his eyes widened ''That far?! Why did you move back here?!"

You giggled ''Family...'' he saw how sad your eyes was when you talked about your family, ''Which school did you attend..?'' 

''Nekoma High...'' he widened ''O-oh, really?! Our volleyball team will be playing against them in 3 weeks!'' you nodded as you knew since you heard it from Kuroo during one of the meeting.

''They're tough, I guess...'' you said trailing down to your food, ''Do you know them?'' you nodded ''I'm their strategist...'' you blurted out, his eyes widened.

''You played volleyball?!'' you giggled ''A boy closed to me taught me before..'' you smiled as you thought of all the memories you made with him, but it soon faded by the side of seeing Hiruka by his side.

''He probably doesn't remember me anymore...'' Yamaguchi then noticed the sad look in your eyes, ''I'm sure it's hard to forget a person like you.'' he said and smiled at you.

Your eyes softened ''Oh, w-would you like to have lunch with me again?'' you nodded. ''Yamaguchi-kun!" a soft yet very soothing voice called out.

You both turned to the direction of where you heard the voice and saw a very beautiful girl with her hair slightly longer than her shoulder, with glasses her facial features were so god-like.

Yamaguchi than headed over to have a talk with her, than he called for you. You got up and walked over to them.

''Hello, I'm Kiyoko Shimitzu, a third year.'' she offered her hand. ''I'm (First Name)(Last Name), it's a pleasure to meet you...'' the girl than asked.

''I heard you were a volleyball strategist and was wondering if you'd like to be our strategist for our Boy's volleyball team.'' she said you thought for a second.