Part 4

"woah," George says quietly.

"you look beautiful y/n,"

"thank you," I say, as I open streamlabs.

I open my phone to open Twitter when I get George's stream notification

Georgenotfound is streaming minecraft: hi guys!! playing my hardcore survival world :)

"wow, couldnt mention me in your stream title," I say jokingly.

"I mean, I can change it if you want,"

"no, it's fine. I was joking" i say, laughing. I tweet out my stream and started the live.

@y/u/n: streaming with george!! come vibe <3 twitch.tv/y/u/n

As my stream starts I go into F5 mode so i can see my character and start punching around the air as people start to flood in the chat. 

"y/n wanna join the dream smp? i can ask dream to whitelist you" george asks.

"yeah, as long as you'll play with me and get me started," i answer. 

After aout 10 mintues we are on the SMP and george throws me a bed. 

"i dont have a house, where am i going to sleep george?"

"follow me..."

I follow george to an underground room where there is  a pink bed, 6 chests and a crafting table built into the floor. 

"put your bed nex to the pink one," george says laughing.

"why, is this a trick, what are you going to do to me? whos bed is that? " i ask george a bunch of questions and he doesnt answer a single one. 

"george, whos bed it that?" Yet again, no responce. 

"georgie? answer me please.." i say, basically pleading. 

"fine, ill tell you whos bed it is. but you have to place your bed first."

I place my bed and click it to set my spawn in case I ever die. 

"its my bed y/n," 

"wha-" george interupts me.

"y/n, I want to be with you, but I can only be with you if thats what you want."

"george, can we talk about this off stream please. I, I dont know what to say while there's so many people watching. you know how awkward I am." 

"you don't have to answer yet. I have more to show you around the server." 

Me and George walk around the server for about 2 hours before my chat starts to die down and most of my viewers leave and go to sleep. I decide to end my stream and wait for George to get off. 

Like half an hour later

Twitter DM's

@y/u/n: george, I'm sorry for not responding on stream. I had like 2k viewers and I was nervous. I want to be with you also but what do you think the fans will think? That some random girl just takes away their favorite person. I just don't need the hate right now. I just got off a break from streaming because of hate. 

@georgenotfound: It's okay you didn't answer on stream. I understand, I was awkwad when I first got lots of viewers too. 

@georgenotfound: also, I don't care what the fans think :) i just want you to be comfortable.

@y/u/n: thank you, if we do... "get together" I want to take it slow, because I haven't been in a reletionship since first year uni, (you know who lmao) 

@georgenotfound: yeah of course :)