Part 3

"i never told you the truth in uni, I've always liked you..."

"y/n.. I guess ive been lying too then."

"what do you mean?"

"I liked you too," george sounded worried, like he was doing something wrong.

"you sound sad george, whats wrong?"

"nothing, i shouldnt of told you."

"its okay george, you dont have to tell me whats wrong, but im going to go to bed, goodnight"

"goodnight y/n"

I leave the discord call,

"i love you" i say, sounding defeated.

I go to sleep, thinking about him.

THE NEXT MORNING

Twitter DMs

@georgenotfound: im sorry :(

@georgenotfound: can we talk about it in a discord call?

I go to my computer and log into discord as fast as possible. I click the call button on me and George's DM as its on the top from last night.

"y/n, join my minecraft world, i got you something.." George says quietly.

"okay."

I open minecraft, see George's survival world at the top of the LAN worlds, double click the world and I spawn in the middle of a forest.

"where am I george?"

"youre at spawn, uhh, my cords are -91, 200"

"oh good youre not too far," i sigh in relief.

"Hehe, hurry uuup,"

" I'm going as fast as I can george, OH wait I see you!!"

"OMG HII," George yells.

"hiii!!" I say back, excited.

In George's hand is a poppy and behind him is a red heart made of wool.

"aww george, this is really cute," I say

"i wanted to apologize for last night. you deserve the world and that's what I'm going to give you."

"george you really dont have to do this,"

"you're right, I dont HAVE to, I want to." He throws the poppy to me.

"well, you're very cute for doing so." I'm blushing, I'm lucky I'm not streaming.

"okay, I'm going to stream, if you wanna join you can," george says.

"yeah, let me get dressed haha," I get dress in a hoodie and shorts and take my hair out of my messy bun, (if you have short hair, ignore that) brush it out and go sit in my chair.

I turn my facecam on but realize I'm still in a call with george so it turns on my discord camera,

"woah," George says quietly.

Hi, if you made it this far and are enjoying please let me know by voting and please leave notes on parts you dont like, I appreciate you reading :)