Chapter 12

"I'm not doing it."Soren decided"you have to!"Xander urged"no way,Chris and Jewel hate me!"

"Only because you got on the wrong foot."Soren crossed his arms"more like they think I attacked you and brought you to camp."Xander grabbed Soren's shoulders"baby,let me say this.you might think I look like hello kitty,but I'll drag you into hell if you disagree with me."

Soren chuckled nervously"ok I'll go."he then turned and began to walk away,Molly joined him"here's a piece of mind,Soren:happy partner,you live longer."Soren scowled"like Xander would hurt me."

Molly raised her arm and pointed behind her,Xander had decided to take care of Soren's sword as he sharpened it for him,Xander looked at him and glared"you're right,I might live longer if I do what Xander says."

Molly smirked"great,now go!"Molly then pushed him over to Chris and Jewel"u-uh,hi!"Chris raised a eyebrow at him"listen,I know we got on the wrong foot but I promise I'm not here to hurt anyone!"

"You're from the kingdom,that's hard to believe."Jewel grumbled"as nothing but a soldier!i-I could even help if you decided to storm the castle again!"Chris crossed his arm"why are you so close to Xander?"

Soren chuckled nervously and looked at Xander for help,Xander smiled and gave him a thumbs up"well..I might be dating him?"Chris and Jewel looked at each other then Soren.

Soren nervously looked to the ground waiting for their reaction"Soren,is it?never do anything without his consent,don't go out past midnight together,and if you ever decided to ask him the question.you tell us first,got it?"

Soren smiled"am I in the clear now?"Jewel nodded"we guess we can trust you."Soren nodded"thanks!"Soren then turned and walked to Xander"I swear I was going to faint."he whispered.

Xander chuckled and kissed Soren"you goofball."Soren smiled"now you go and get on Cahira's good side!"Xander sighed"fine.."

~~~~~~~

Xander walked back and rubbed his head"those bags they carry are really heavy."Soren laughed"they beat you up!?"Xander shoved him"be quiet."