Chapter 3

Dillan walked out of his room,finally he does something out of his room for once!

He walked out to a training arena like King David has asked him so he can train to be a soldier,out there waiting was a girl a bit older then him.

She had black hair with blue eyes,a light blue streak seeming to swirl in them,she had a tan complexion and elvish features.

The way she held herself reminded Dillan of someone but he couldn't figure it out"hey I'm Dillan,are you my trainer?"she nodded"I'm Dawn."she held out her hand.

Dillan shook her cold hand and smiled softly"alright,what do I need to learn?"Dawn smirked"grab a sword and shield."

~~~~~

It felt like forever but they finally took a break,Dillan drinking some water"so,you're Dillan?the guy that's with the gifted ones?"Dillan nodded"yeah,I can't exactly leave."

Dawn hummed"well then we can get some information."she smirked with a certain light in her eyes,Dillan knew that look and it wasn't good.

"I mean..uh.."Dawn chuckled"I'm joking!"Dillan tilted his head,there was something in the way Dawn laughed that seemed familiar and it was annoying him to no end.

Dawn twirled her sword in her hand and pointed it at him"I'm guessing you don't fight with swords?"Dillan shook his head"I'd rather use my power."

Dawn smiled"oh yeah,you control the weather don't you?"

"Lightning actually."Dillan corrected"it doesn't work really well when there isn't a storm."Dawn rested her sword on her shoulder"interesting."

Suddenly a soldier walked over"your highness requests you my lady."Dawn groaned"ok,I heard your message I'll be there in a moment."she shows him away.

"Oh,ms high and mighty wants the king to see her?"Dillan teased"correction:my father."she groaned under her breath"have a nice day."Dillan stared as she walked away.

"Wait what the fuck?the king is her dad?!"Dillan asked himself"yup,last girl you'd expect."said a passing soldier,Dillan hummed that's a odd thing to say on the fly.

~~~~~~

Dawn walked into the throne room,waiting there was her father and Victoria,her mother.strange family,I know.

David smiled at her daughter"Dawn,you made it!"Dawn rolled her eyes"why did you bring me here?"Victoria turned to her"it's a mission,I almost had him but that so called soldier got him away.i should've never let them stay together!"

"Who are you even talking about!?"Dawn asked,tilting her head"your friend Soren made away with someone very important."

Dawn crossed her arms"what did that dumbass do?"David looked to Victoria then back to Dawn.

"He has your brother."

(For anyone who doesn't understand.David and Victoria aren't married so that doesn't make her the queen,they just accidentally had Xander and Dawn.other stuff will be figured out as the story goes on.sorry if this reveal was trash,I just needed to reveal it one way or another.)