The Proposal

-Time skip to about 9 months later-

"Hey, Hawks, guess what I brought youuuu...?" You waddle in with a plate of chicken nuggets. He starts squeaking, and steals the plate, inhaling them all. "HEY! You didn't leave any for me!" You laugh as he smiles, happily nibbling on a nugget. Aizawa watches from the corner, in his sleeping bag. "Lemme guess, you want some too?" You nod to Aizawa. "Yes please." He says, and you disappear. 15 minutes later, you have two fresh plates of nuggets, one for Aizawa, and one for you.

The three of you are nibbling on nuggets in the teacher's lounge, when Hawks suddenly flies you outside, to where apparently all of 1A is waiting. "Hawks, what are you doing?" You start to get suspicious.

"Alacrity, I loved you from the day I saw you. You're beautiful, kind, and really good at making chicken nuggets." He laughs, then gets down on one knee...

"Will you marry me?"

The question takes your breath away. You start crying, and scream "YES!" Everyone starts cheering and crying as you and Hawks kiss passionately.

-Time skip to when you find out you're pregnant with a baby boy-

"Hawks, you just became a dad." You enter his office, and he perks up. "OoO REALLY!?" He jumps up and down, his wings fluttering with excitement. "Our son is gonna be SO cute!" He squeals.
You celebrate with a baby shower, and you get TONS of gifts from everyone. "Thank you, everyone.."

-Time skip to after the birth-

"He's beautiful.." you and Hawks admire him in your arms. "How about...Hunter?" You look to Hawks, and he nods approvingly. "That's a great name!" He squeals.