UA

You enter the hero school known as UA. You don't know anyone there, but are determined to get to class on time. You bump into a red and white-haired boy. "Sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going." You apologize. "Oh, no problem. I'm Shoto Todoroki." He responds. "Nice to meet you, I'm Alacrity." You smile. "I'm going to be late, do you know where 1A is?" You ask. "We're in the same class. Follow me." He smiles and leads you to the classroom.

Aizawa notices you as the new student from Japan. "Everyone, we have a new student." He brings you up to the front of the classroom, and you state your name and quirk. "I'm Alacrity, and my quirk is Volcano." You look around to see Todoroki sitting in the far corner. "Everyone introduce yourself." Aizawa snaps. As everyone gives their name, some blue-haired fellow comes up to you. "Tenya Iida, at your service!" He practically yells. "Nice to meet you, I'm Alacrity." You respond. You sit next to Todoroki, and listen intently to the lesson for the rest of the day...

The bell rings, and everyone heads to their dorms. "Todoroki, do you mind housing Alacrity?" Aizawa asks softly. "Of course, Sensei." Shoto smiles and takes your hand. You blush slightly, but brush it off as you arrive at a dorm. "This is my dorm. It's not much, but it's home." He states bluntly, and nods to a bed on one side. "That can be your bed." You flop onto it, and sigh happily. 'Wow, this bed is really comfy...' you think to yourself as you walk over to Todoroki. "So, what do you wanna do for now?" You ask him, sitting beside him on the bed. "Maybe we can visit Midoriya and Bakugou." You look at him. "Doesn't Bakugou have anger issues?" You tilt your head. You had done research over the years about the school, but mostly about the heroes. "Ah, yes. Don't piss him off, else he'll explode. Literally." He smiles. You smile back, before you skip out of the dorm with Todoroki behind you.

"OI, YOU DAMN NERD!" Bakugou yells as Deku is arguing with him over why pizza has pepperoni. Uraraka, Iida, and the other are sitting on the couch, watching them and laughing. Mineta sees you and rushes over. "Hey, babygirl. Minoru Mineta at your service." He smirks, and you slap him. "Screw off, grape." You roll your eyes and sit beside Tsu. "Wow, that was really good, Alacrity! *ribbit*" She looks at you. "Oh, thank you. He's so...pervy." You sigh, before getting up. "STOP FIGHTING, GODDAMNIT!" You yell, and the two stop bickering. "IT'S JUST PIZZA! YOU GUYS ARE MAKING ME WANT TO DROP OUT, AND I HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN HERE A FULL 2 HOURS!" You snap. "I apologize, Alacrity." Todoroki stands up. "Who cares about your opinion, IcyHot?" Bakugou rolls his eyes before stomping up to his dorm with Kirishima. "Sorry about that, Alacrity." Midoriya comes up to you. "He's stubborn." He sighs.

Training time comes, and you're paired up with Kirishima. "You ready, Alacrity?" He reassures you. "Of course." You respond, and he attacks. You easily dodge sideways, and blast lava at him. It burns his right arm, and he winces. "Wow, you're powerful!" He smiles. "What a manly woman!" Everyone stops fighting to watch you use your quirk. You spray more lava at Kirishima. "Ouch." He chuckles. Everyone starts cheering. "Wow, you ARE powerful!" Uraraka giggles. "I agree, Alacrity." Momo and Jirou speak up from behind Tokoyami.

The time comes when you have to do part-time work with the heroes. You stand in Aizawa's office nervously, before he notices. "Don't be afraid. He's a nice guy." He smiles slightly. "Sooooo....who is it?" You ask. "Keigo Takami, otherwise known as-" You interrupt him. "Hawks, with great big red wings!" Aizawa stares at you for a second. "Yeah." He calls him in, and you turn to see Hawks in full glamour. "Hey, kid. Nice to meet you, I'm-" you interrupt him, too. "Keigo Takami, otherwise known as Hawks, your quirk is your great red wings-" You ramble on for a minute, before stopping. He stares at you, and then laughs. "You pretty much know everything about me, kid!" He smiles."Anyway, cmon, let's head to where I work."