"Then how..." She trailed off, pale as a ghost as she tried to think of who could've done it. Miki nearly jumped thirty feet in the sky when her ringtone started to glare loudly from her pocket. Fishing the phone out, she quickly answered it and was greeted by the familiar orange haired boy.

"MIKI, IM SO SORRY! I HEARD ABOUT THE THING WITH TSUKISHIMA! I'M SO SAD! ARE YOU OKAY?! PLEASE MAKE UP WITH TSUKISHIMA! KAGEYAMA-KUN AND I ARE REALLY WORRIED?!??" Hinata's screams were loud enough to be heard by Tsukishima who sat nearby. He simply rose an eyebrow at Miki who turned away even more.

"Shoyo, I'm okay. I'm actually with him right now." A soft smile graced her lips as Hinata began to ramble about how he and Kageyama were never going to leave her for her true personality and that she was perfect the way she was. It made her heart feel full. "Thanks, Shōyō. I love you guys."

She wanted to smack herself in the face for turning so soft in these past few months. She would've never said I love you to any of her friends if she was the same person she was a while ago.

"Hold on, Kageyama wants to say something." Hinata moved away from the phone to yell at Kageyama. "Don't say anything mean to her! She's probably still sad!"

"Shut up, dumbass. I'll say what I want." Kageyama grumbled as he put the phone to his ear, greeting Miki with a small huff. "I don't think those videos were the same ones. It was from a whole different direction, don't you think?"

"Huh?" Miki asked, surprised Kageyama could even point something like that out.

Kageyama quickly continued, "That's what Yamaguchi said anyway. I'm just saying it first so I can take the credit."

An audible laugh escaped her lips as she covered her mouth, amused by his forwardness. "Sounds exactly like you."

"But I'll forward the video to you so you can see it too! It's completely different!" Hinata exclaimed as he took the phone back.

"Wait, how do you guys know it's different?"

"Uh, we totally didn't look through Tsukishima's phone once while he was busy cleaning during practice." Hinata mumbled quietly, leading to a small inaudible gasp from Miki.

"I see." So they knew I had a shit personality and still became my friend? (;•͈́•͈̀)

After a short farewell, Miki hung up the phone and turned to Tsukishima to show him the video. "Uh, Tobio and Shōyō said the videos might be different."

Looking at the video Hinata forwarded to her, Tsukishima completely facepalmed as Miki grew more and more embarrassed.

"I'm literally in the video too, so how would I have taken it?" He said as he pointed at the video that was taken from a WHOLE DIFFERENT DIRECTION! PART OF HIS BODY COULD BE SEEN IN THE CORNER OF THE VIDEO. "Oh my god. I can't believe."

"It's not my fault!" Miki whined, bright red after throwing a whole fit earlier today to find out it wasn't even him. "I didn't see the video! I only heard about it!"

"Well, you know what they say, when you assume, you make an ass of u and me." He muttered under his breath as Miki reaches over, lightly whacking his arm. When she didn't retract her arm, he glanced over at her.

The fabric of his shirt was held between her fingers in a meek manner. The female had a strange look brushed across her features as she avoided his eyes. It was an emotion he never saw on her. "I'm ha..."

"Hm?" He hummed quizzically, unable to hear the rest of her sentence. She's what?

Miki looked up, meeting his honey eyes for a moment. "I'm happy it wasn't you who spread the video."