7; BELLE-MERÉ.

En başından başla

This maybe the last chance of her with him, she will tell him. Whatever his answer might be, it will be the key to her future. She will just tell her mother to arrange her with any suitable person. She won't be able to find a husband for herself, not when she is deeply in love with another person, she can't do that. Arranged marriage sounds cool to her if she gets rejected, that is 'if' she gets rejected.

"You guys are going overboard with all these rubbish. I am getting a co-wife but all you care about is me looking good? What is wrong with you guys?! This is not something that should be celebrated!" She hid her face in her palms that lies on her knees.

The girls stared at her wide eyed and tongue tied. They thought she was over the phase of mourning about her husband bringing a co-wife but it was clearly not that. Her shoulders and moving which means she is crying. None of them moved knowing how Amani is. If you are the one that hurt her, you should not apologize or she will kill you on the spot so they look hopelessly at Amir who knew what to do.

Amir stood up and went around the centre table since she was sitting opposite where she is sitting with a table between them. He embraced her in a side hug. They share a bond which no one understand but themselves. Ever since she was presented as his brother's wife, he knew she was something he needs to protect and not to talk about the crush he had on her when he was in school.

They were in the same highschool and she was his senior with two classes between them and he knew she is older than him too so he stopped when she graduated knowing he has no chance with someone older than him in both school and age. He used to buy her food in the school cafeteria and keep it on her table everyday but she stopped him. They became friends then lost contact when she graduated and left the country till his brother got married to her. He wasn't crushing anymore but still, they have that friendship and bond.

After she calmed down, she smiled brightly and went to bring the sketchpads making them sigh in relief. Emotional Amani is never good one to talk to so she better be back like a bright day so they could continue planning how she is going to rock the wedding. She should not act like she is going to her co-wife's wedding but a client that invited her.

"Here they are." She dropped three sketchpads on the center table and plopped down next to Amir.

The girls started searching endlessly then took the elegant expensive card given to Amani by Fatima Zara before she left so they could match each event with matching outfit. Even after their crazy work, if her husband says she won't be going, she won't even step foot outside her home on that day. She just watch some movie on Amir's phone together since he is going to be the judge, he will wait till they are done. He don't get why they always mix him up with their girly stuff but since it concerned Amani, he is always there.

The girls look like they are writing some exams while Afrah try her best to keep Anaan away from tiring the sketchpads into shreds. In whole, they looks so funny to Amani. She has more things to worry about than them at that moment but forced herself to watch whatever it is Amir is watching.

"This is it!" She heard Kauthar's voice then she stood up and moved to where Amani and Amir are sitting.

"You should wear this on the henna party." Kauthar placed her hand on the coloured dress Amani drew, she painted it black.

"And then you should wear this on the Kamu day seeing that they are wearing that mint green." Afrah showed her a pistachio coloured gown she drew a week before.

"And then this is for dinner!" Came Fayha's voice before she placed her sketchpad on Amani's laps. It is a fitted gown, ruby coloured which Amani drew for herself a day before yesterday.

"I don't need to judge, you guys choose the clothes correctly." Amir commented and rolled his eyes knowing they only gave him the title so he won't feel left out.