The image of Jennie twirling her hair around her finger as she fluttered her eyelashes towards the guy was very, well....hurtful.

Natural flirts, the worst.

So, offering the new girl a tour around would most likely distract her from the pinching feeling, especially when the new girls smile was way too dazzling to ignore.

"That'd be great!" Miyeon replied enthusiastically. Lisa chuckled before nodding her head,

"Great, just have to go to my locker first." Miyeon simply nodded before falling into step beside the blonde as they headed down the her locker. Lisa could feel passing by students staring at them and sighed as they stood in front of her locker.

"Cons of being a new student, getting stared at," she joked, opening her locker and sliding her backpack off her shoulder. "I swear, people make such a fuss over new students. They make it seem like you guys are aliens or something," she said with an eye roll, opening her bag and shoving a text book in there. Miyeon laughed with a nod, tightening her book over her chest.

"Unfortunately. But, I got use to it," she shrugged. Lisa raised her eyebrows while closing her backpack and sliding the straps back over her shoulder in one swift movement. She closed her locker and leaned her side against it.

"Use to it? Do you move around a lot?" asked Lisa. Miyeon simply nodded before leaning her side against the lockers across from her.

"I do and I usually hate it, but if I get to be a new girl in a school with pretty girls like you, I might actually start liking it." Oh, she was definitely flirting with her. It had Lisa chuckling slightly and maybe even smirking down at the new girl. She didn't know why, but a surge of confidence suddenly waved through her. Lisa took a timid step closer and watched Miyeon watching her in curiosity and amusement.

"You're quite confident." She paused before leaning towards Miyeons ear, "You and I will get along just fine," the words came out in a husk and she smiled as Miyeon's ear suddenly turned a crimson red from her tone. Lisa chuckled but before she pulled back and when she lifted her eyes up, she felt her blood run cold.

Cold, raging feline eyes stared at her from down the hall.

Lisa internally squealed in fear by it. The look Jennie had screamed, 'I'm about to kill a bitch.' But, was she the bitch that was soon to be murdered by a wild, ferocious, cute animal?

And, when Jennie began to march her way to Lisa, she instinctively backed away from Miyeon. Luckily, Miyeon still seemed to be in a daze to realize the colors in Lisa's face completely vanished.

"Hello!" A voice boomed from behind Miyeon, causing the two to jump in fear. Miyeon turned around in curiosity and visibly stiffened when she met a pair of cold eyes and a deathly smile, "I'm Jennie, I don't think we've met before." Lisa stepped to the side, beside Miyeon and let a out a nervous, breathless, FORCED laugh.

"H-Hi Nini. This i-is Miyeon, she's new to the s-school." Lisa felt herself cower in fear when Jennie suddenly shot her a glare with a tight lip smile.

What did I do?

"Uh, Hi. It's nice to meet you."

"How did you two meet?" Jennie suddenly ask, placing her hands on her hips that if the circumstance was different, Lisa would have found that stance absolutely adorable but now was not the time. Especially when Jennie looked like a beast ready to eat its prey.

"Well, funny enough, Lisa here-," she playfully bumped her hip against Lisa, not noticing the fear in Lisa's face and the anger burning in Jennie's eyes from the action, "-accidentally bumped into me and now she's offering me a tour around the school." Jennie then met Lisa's eyes, and the blonde could've sworn she was going to piss her pants any second now under the scrutiny of Jennie's hard gaze.

"Very funny indeed." Sarcasm dripped out of her tongue, it sounded poisonous. Of course, Miyeon was oblivious to it.

"It was actually cute."

Miyeon, please, if you don't want me dead, you'd stop talking.

"Cute." Jennie repeated, eyes casting up to Lisa's again. Lisa could only shudder in fear before desperately looking around, in search for a distraction. Thankfully, her eyes landed on her friend Minnie who was nodding her head to the music in her ear phones and mouthing the lyrics,

"Oh my God, she took me to the sky.." as she was passing by. Quickly and harshly, Lisa gripped onto the back of her shirt, pulling her backwards beside her. Choking from the fabric, Minnie ripped out her ear phones from ears and sent a glare,

"What the hell Lis? If you wanted my attention, a tap on the shoulder would've sufficed!" Lisa sent an apologetic smile before draping her arm over her shoulder and smiling down at Miyeon,

"Miyeon, this is Minnie! Minnie, this Miyeon, she's new here!" She shouted a little too loudly that had the girls flinching in surprise, well, besides Jennie. That girl never faltered her harsh gaze, it had Lisa sweating nervously. She then sent a frown towards Miyeon,

"Unfortunately, I forgot I had something to do so I won't be able to give you a tour but Minnie here would be happy to take my place."

Before of any of them had the chance to say a word, Lisa had sprinted away down the hall.

"Manoban!" Was heard from behind, and knowing the owner of its voice, Lisa ran faster.

Too young to die. Too young to die. Too young to die.

Lisa continued to repeat in her mind. She was breathless and panting wildly with her back leaning against a wall outside the building. She had her eyes closed, trying to steady her breath.

Gosh, those eyes were sure scary. But why was she so mad?

"Found you."

"Kya!!" Eyes shooting open, Lisa shouted and jumped away from the voice. "Jennie! Hi, hows it going?" Lisa stammered out like a fool. "I-I was just..."

"Idiot," Jennie mumbled while snatching Lisa's hand. With a stuttering, blushing heart, Lisa watched Jennie stare down at her hand and play with her fingers with a lost look. A frown was visible on her pouty lips and Lisa suddenly felt a different kind of desperation. She was not desperate to see a pretty smile.

"What's wrong?" Lisa asked quietly, afraid to break the soft atmosphere around them. Jennie slowly met her doe eyes before smiling and shaking her head,

"It's nothing. Let's go to class?"

If it was nothing, then why do your eyes look sad Nini?

Miyeon

Minnie

Minnie

A/N: long chapter to make up the days I didn't update! Sorry everyone! I was with my boyfriend and had no time to write anything!