Lastly they visited the performance dept which did fairly good. They presented a new dance style. They also showcased a few difficult moves which made the heads happy. Concluding, all the trainees surpassed this month's check.

It was the lunch time and all the trainees were discussing how their progress report was, what did they perform, how did the heads react etc when they suddenly felt a very dark aura. Everyone went quiet and looked at the door where all the members were standing in a formation which could scare anyone. In the front was Leeteuk and beside him was Hee Chul, both of them had very serious expressions while the other directors' faces expressed as if they were going to be killed.

The members of newly debuted group, Sungmin, Kangin and Zhoumi were also having lunch there that day. Even though the past members of Su Ju wanted to laugh so bad, they stood because all the other kids stood up in respect of the heads and bowed down as well.

The group entered the cafeteria where at the signal of Hee Chul, other members left their sides only to pick their plates, fill it up with food and sit at their own table, which was next to where SKZ were seated. After everyone settled, the gaze of the elders restricted the kids from seating while the Su Ju members started eating.

Chul: SKZ and the members of the newly debuted group can sit and enjoy their food. Try keeping your ears away from our conversation. Trainees you better keep your ears and every nerve related to it very awake.

The trainees shivered at this while the others sat down to have their lunch.

Teuk: So some of you saw us having fun last night during dinner and decided to do dome good - for - nothing things. You need to be punished severely for that.

While the members looked at each other because if these two have decided the punishment then it was bound to be funny while the trainees stood elegantly, hands at the back and chin down.

Chul: At least you guys look apologetic. Now, if you wanted to have some fun, don't you think you should have learned something worthy from your seniors. If you are going to behave that way then we don't think we will want you to debut.

The trainees didn't understand the joke behind it and were just thinking about how to apologise while the seated people just kept smiling.

Teuk: You haven't behaved in the right manner. First of all, you harmed the dorms and you know I don't like anything displaced so punishment for this is you will have to clean your dorms and the whole training area. Divide your areas well, we will check tonight.

Chul: Since you have decided to learn the things at the most absurd timing that is when we were having dinner and didn't learn properly how to have fun, you will have to eat double your diet at every meal for next one week.

Teuk: Lastly since you look apologetic for having fun which we don't like, you are dispatched to a kinder-garden playground dungeon which is at the second level basement under strict supervision under your heads. You will have to spend two hours daily over there and you will be given special uniforms so that you understand how a kid thinks in order to have fun.

Chul: Having fun is never bad and we are not the ones to stop you from doing that. We will always support you in that but learn to have a safe play time and take care of each other even when you are in opposite teams.

Teuk: I hope everyone is clear with the punishments. We will start with it right away beginning with your first meal being this lunch. Take a refill and enjoy.

While the trainees looked at each other in confusion if this was really their punishment because they had expected something real bad, the members kept on laughing and laughing. They knew something was going to be just not right.

When the heads were about to be seated with their plates full, they saw that the trainees were still standing, faces showing their confusion. That is when the eternal leader's voice echoed in the hall.

Teuk: The trainees who do not go back to their seat and begin eating within five seconds won't be given any meal for the whole day.

He counted 1....2......3.....4.....5.

All the trainees were seated in their places and eating quietly. The members laughed seeing their antics and started eating while having lots of fun and conversation. The place was a whole mess because they were shouting at each other, teasing each other, laughing and yet their leader said nothing but joined them in.

After the lunch everyone went to their own offices and practice rooms while the heads left the building and sat in the car. Chul was driving and Teuk was staring out of the window. The silence finally broke.

Teuk: It's been so long since I have met him as an artist. Last night when I asked the manager to fix a meeting with him, he asked me so many questions that I just wanted to drop the idea.

Chul: I agree that I am a bit nervous. Even though I am really close with him, I don't know how I will initiate the talk.

Teuk: Same here. What do you think about the punishment that we gave to kids today?

Chul: They needed it. This will help them learn how to have fun. They can't go on destroying things while having fun. I liked the idea by the way. The way members reacted, I guess they liked the idea too.

Teuk: I think they were already expecting something crazy like this.

Both of them laughed and the journey continued only in the presence of music.