FIFTEEN

YOU WEREN'T LYING WHEN YOU said it was going to be an eventful week

After arriving at Daichi's house and made the team a workout regiment for the week and intense was an understatement. Unlike most, you understand the importance of working out, outside of volleyball.

Weight lifting, pylometrics, mobility stretches, you name it. You took it seriously and you could tell easily that Karasuno did not.

Until this week that is!

Everyone had to wake up at 5:00 am every morning, have a protein shake and meet at Ukai's store for a quick jog. Of course you couldn't physically be there to make sure everyone did exactly this, but you knew no one would dare try and find a loophole.

On Monday, after the morning jog everyone split and went off to their homes to take a shower while you went to Daichi's. Next up on the list: morning practice. You made them do 30 minutes of cardio, pylometrics, and stretching to start off practice.

"I think I'm gonna pass out." Yamaguchi mumbled.

"Why do we have to do this, won't it just make us tired for volleyball?" Sugawara whined.

"Yup! That's the point. Playing tired builds endurance for that point in the game where everyone is worn out but your team is the one that can still play the best they can. "

"Woahhh! That's so cool." Hinata gushed, putting even more into the workout you were currently doing. Out of everyone, excluding you, he was the least tired. You concluded it was probably from biking to and from school up a huge mountain daily.

After that session was over Ukai took over practice and directed them on what to do while you watched for a bit. Once you decided you had seen enough you introduced yourself to Kiyoko and did some manager work with her.

On Wednesday, you did the same thing in the morning but instead of cardio you announced that they were doing yoga today.

"Oh thank goodness." Asahi smiled looking up to the gym ceiling.

"Do you do yoga Asahi?" You questioned.

He rubbed the back of his neck seeming embarrassed, "Ah well I did do gymnastics when I was very very young. Until my mom saw how tall I was and took me out and put me into volleyball."

"Awww! Then you'll be good at this."

Half way into the stretches and almost everyone was complaining about being sore. While you were stretching your splits which on you, Asahi, and Kageyama could fully do Tanaka sighed, "[Y/N] what's the point of this?"

You shook your head with false disappointment. "I thought you'd enjoy this, don't you know girls like flexible girls.

"Of course I knew that!" Tanaka said, as he and Nishinoya yelled cries of determination while forcing themselves to fully do a split.