Chapter 1

Rohan's pov

It's was afternoon of 14th June. We all were at our usual place and that is my room. We are hanging out together after a long time, but something got my attention from next room where my mother is watching news so I peeped out to see what's going on. I was shocked after hearing what anchor was saying. I came to my friends and told them about the news.

Rohan - " Guys did you heard the news".

Shruthi - " No, why what happened?"

Vikram - " Did America bombarded some country".

Siddharath - " No, guys he is talking  suicide of the bollywood actor Manav".

Shruthi - " What!!?? No that's not possible. Did you checked it correctly. There must be some mistake".

Rohan - " No guys that's true he was found hanging in his room"

Shruthi - " Unbelievable". 

Vikram - " But why did he killed him self ? Was there any note ?"

Siddharath - " They are saying that he came out of his room in the morning and took a glass of juice and went back to his room and never came out of it".

Rohan - "servant knocked at the door to ask about lunch but he didn't get any reply. So after a while they called his sister who was on the way to his house. Meanwhile they also called to lock repair person and broke the lock and opened the door. There the flat mates saw him hanging".

Shruthi was so shocked by this news, she was unable to believe. Though she was not a huge fan of him but she was feeling she had some connection with Mannav.

Shruthi - " Guys I don't know why but I'm unable to believe he killed him self".

Vikram - " And why do you think that ? We didn't even see him much".

Siddharath - " Ya like he did only did 7 to 8 movies and we only watched 2 or 3".

Rohan - " Ya though he was successful with only few movies, even I feel the same he cannot do suicide guys"

Shruthi - " There is much more hidden in this story".

Rohan - " Let's wait for the procedure from police and lets see what they say about it".

Vikram - " Uff ! This glowing industry hides many dark secrets".

Siddharath - " Ya, lets wait guys".

Rohan - " ok lets meet tomorrow at our usual place and talk about it".
They all bid their byes and went on their ways with so many questions in their mind about a known unknown stranger. Mannav - the celebrity who was handsome, charming, hard working, always happy, keeps thinking things he would do next. He started with nothing still he reached to a good height of success.

Love
M