Too close, I gulped as I stared staring at her eyes.

Those eyes, they peirced blades yet they look so beautiful at the same time.

What's wrong with me? Han Chuyeon what are you doing?!

"Yah," she suddenly spoked, I can't even control my eyes as it started looking down on her lips as I remember those time she accidentally kissed me. "I like you," she confessed once again yet I can't even read sincerity on her voice, bur her eyes speak so well. "that's enough for me to say that I'm straight" she said before letting go of my wrist and started walking ahead.

I don't understand myself but what she said is making me flustered.

She left me frozen on my spot as I tried to regain myself.

Suddenly, the rain started pouring and unluckily both of us didn't even have umbrella's, I saw her stopped walking in the middle of the rain before looking up.

Immediately taking off my blazer, I ran towards her before covering her head so she won't get wet or probably get even sick because of the rain.

Confused, she stared at me for a while before I told her that we should go, "Let's go to my house, you can't ride a cab home wet like that" I said and she nodded her head before finally ranning with me still covering her head with my blazer.

We arrived at my apartment, I immediately unlock it using it's password before finally letting Chuyeon in.

We were both soaking wet because of the rain and I saw mom rushing to us while looking worried, "Oh! You're with a-" she stopped when she saw Chuyeon.

"Ne Annyeonghaseyo," Chuyeon said before bowing politely at my mom, she's completely a different person if you started spending time with her. "I'm Chuyeon, Taeyoung's friend" she added as mom smiled at her before giving her a towel, wrapping it around her.

"Taeyoung, take Chuyeon to your room and let her borrow your clothes for a while" mom said as I nodded my head. "I'll be cooking porridge so you two get warmed" she smiled at Chuyeon before making her way towards the kitchen.

"let's go," I said to Chuyeon and looks like she was hesitant, she was even looking at me with confusion through her face. "Yah! I'm not planning to do something stupid to you" I said and she eventually stared at me, I can even see how her cheeks turn red.

Gotcha!

"I didn't said you were," she scoffed, I just chuckled at her before grabbing her wrist and drag her towards my room.

"tomorrow is Saturday anyway," I said as I handed her a shirt and a sweat pants. "you can stay here for the night, there won't be any more bus around since it's already passed 10" I added and she let out a huge sigh probably opposing but she know she can't do anything about but to agree, she nodded her head before taking the clothes I gave her and made her way towards my bathroom.

In the mean time, I also changed my clothes as she wasn't still getting out of the bathroom when suddenly-

Chuyeon's pov

I frozed on my feet when I bursted the bathroom door open after changing my clothes with Taeyoung's, I was greeted by a shirtless Taeyoung in return.

We were just staring at each other, both frozen in spot.

I tried to caught myself before mentally cursing after seeing him like that, forcing myself to get back on my senses I quickly turn around facing the bathroom once again.