Arcade is seriously life for this punks.

"well then," Yujin said before throwing her arms around my shoulder yet Seongmin beat her to it before the younger stuck his tounge out.

"Let's go!" Allen said before snatching me from Seongmin, dragging me with him.

"YAH!" Yujin and Seongmin shouted in unison.

Taeyoung's pov

Being in a circus was pretty fun, not until I saw how Wonyoung started getting closer to Chuyeon.

I mean, why does she really wants to be with her? I am here.

Just why?

The twin, Seongmin and Yujin were busy playing in those basketball game, Allen, Jungmo and Wonjin was having fun playing games they can get with, while here's me- looking at those two ladies as they play with the claw machine.

I can really see how genuine Chuyeon smile is as if she wasn't faking anything, I never saw her smile like this before.

The way she giggles and let those crazy laugh out just makes everything so true,

But what if she isn't really clowning her smiles and that she really feel happy towards Wonyoung?

"Oh! Wonyoung, your hair" Chuyeon said before fixing Wonyoung's hair that got tangled,

The way Wonyoung stares at her gives me undeniable creeps, I wish she could stare at me like yet Chuyeon doesn't seem to mind or did she even noticed her looking her like that.

"here," Chuyeon said while giving her the pokemon Plushie she just win after like hunderd tries on that claw machine. "I can't take that home, my brother would go nuts he'll totally rip that" she chuckled as Wonyoung accepted the Plushie with a cute giggle escaping her lips.

"it's cute," Wonyoung said while hugging the Plushie closely to her.

"I'm hungry" Chuyeon suddenly pouted, SHE COULD POUT?! wow! Unbelievably surprising.

"let's grab some corndogs over there" Wonyoung said while pointing at the nearest snack hauz before clinging on Chuyeon's arm as they started walking towards us.

"Allen-ah, we're just gonna eat some corndogs just go there after you finished that game" Chuyeon said and shortly look at me before looking away immediately.

"yeah sure" Allen Hyung said before flashing a smile at both of them.

Both of them even waved at Yujin and Seongmin as the twin just waved back before continuing on their game.

After a long ass game we finally had time for food,

We all went towards the snack hauz where Chuyeon and Wonyoung was before sharing in the same table as them.

As we ate we heard someone's phone ring, it was actually Chuyeon's as she immediately took out her phone and to my surprise- she still had the phone chain Wonyoung gave her and I also noticed how Wonyoung's eyes glimmered at the sight.

Chuyeon excused herself a bit, answering the call and immediately got back on our table after talking to someone.

"who's that?" Seongmin asked.

"Jisung," she shortly said before taking a bite on her corndogs, probably the fifth time she ate one.

Wow! She had the appetite.

"he said we'll be trying out our dresses after I get home" she said.

"for what?" I asked, she answered my question but she literally ignore my existence over our circle and just continue to munch with her food.

"it's for the business party, you can go there- you can actually bring Wonyoung if you want" she said and I saw how Wonyoung's face lit up again in excitement this time.

"I can?" she asked.

"of course, as long as you're invited by one of the main guests such as us" Wonjin said as she nodded.

"the thing is-" Wonyoung started talking. "I don't have anything to wear" she added while awkwardly chuckling.

"Oh! I'll help you find one" Chuyeon lifted up a smile which I can't clearly have a guess if that was genuine or not but it look so true.

I'm just scared that what it she used Wonyoung against me and probably hurted the girl in the end.

"really?!" she asked as Chuyeon nodded her head.

"who are you pairing with Chuyeon?" Jungmo asked. Is that mean I can pair myself with Wonyoung in that party?

"as usual" she said before both Seongmin and her tilted their head towards each other while playing a sarcastic grin on their faces.

Wonyoung's phone suddenly rang.

She immediately picked it up.

"ah, is that so? Okay I'll be on my way home now, tell him to lock the door and don't open it until it's me" she said, nodding her head before ending the call.

"I have to go home, my brother will be alone since mom is gonna be on her way home to work" she said.

"what's your mom does for living anyway?" Seongmin asked.

"she works from a call center, she'll be busy for the night" she said.

"I'll take you home-" "Chuyeon-ah can you take me home?" we suddenly both said in unison as Chuyeon look at me and I look started looking at Wonyoung while Wonyoung look at Chuyeon.

"what kind of love triangle is this?" I heared Yujin mumbled since she was the closest on my side, seems like both of them didn't even hear it.

"well, what do you say Chuyeon?" Allen Hyung asked as Chuyeon look at Wonyoung and me before nodding her head, standing up from her chair before taking her bag with her.

"Kaja" she said towards Wonyoung before nodding her head as they walked side by side.

"are you seriously just gonna stand there?" I heared Seongmin shouted at me, I got back to my senses before grabbing my bag and started sprinting away.

"I'll call you after we take her home!" I yelled back before finally exiting the place and ran towards Chuyeon and Wonyoung who was walking ahead.

--»✯«--

--»✯«--