The Pigeon

The pigeon traipsed toward the soggy french fries lying on the barren sidewalk. The autumn wind subtly swooshed around, bristling the pigeon's sleek and gray feathers. Despite the fact that the pigeon was extremely hungry, the pigeon choose to abandon the soggy fries since there was a lovely in and out burger right next to it, the pigeon devoured it and became immensely obese. 

                    The pigeon slowly became immensely fatigued day by day, the pigeon was not in the bloom of health like before. Thus, the pigeon took eight hours and thirty four minutes merely to pad to the hospital to get checked up. The pigeon's nine chins wobbled vigorously as it made its way to room 5. The pigeon would like some rest indeed, hence it sat on a comfy looking chair. Immediately, it cracked and shattered into a billion pieces due to the pigeon's immense bottom. 

                    The pigeon almost cried after seeing what it had done to the poor chair, it glanced at the bed and surprisingly manged to heave itself up. However, the bed broke and shattered in the same manner. Thy mysterious lump of anguish and sadness inside thee pigeon's throat couldn't bear staying and thus busted out. The pigeon weeped and cried despondently, incapable of any words. Just before it can wail with sadness once more, the hospital floor underneath its meaty and immense bottom cracked. Hence, The pigeon's sadness became replaced with utmost alarm instantly. Before the pigeon can even hasten itself to run for its dear life, the floor cracked completely. Thus, The pigeon's pupils dilated with alarm as it fell into perpetual darkness. 

                         It exhaled with immense relief as it familiarized itself its humble room withe a sweet maple tree. The pigeon cooed softly with pleasure as it felt its proud collection of a diversity of seeds, safely tucked inside the inextricable mess of twigs underneath its nest. The pigeons eyes widened with alarm before it pulled the covers to check the unknown shape of its body. It sighed with relief once more at the sight of its same slim body and wings. Muscles rippling underneath its sleek feathers as the pigeon padded down-tree to proceed its workout appointment with Dr. Abby.