Chapter 1

Hello^^ Hope you like my first chapter ... Please vote, comment or add to your reading list (that's if you're actually bothered to add a book that has one chapter...)

I'm currently listening to 'I'm Sorry' by TEEN TOP.. It doesn't really have to do anything to do with the story but meh... I'm not that much of a kpopper.. I listen to anything :P

-----so the story should start now------

'Lick my feet,' maniacly laughed the chubby boy with slanted eyes and a clear glass dome over his head. He had a strange attire, a white space suit. The pale girl lying on the floor with bruises and scars all over her body lifted her body up and stuck out her devilish tongue out and obediently began licking the self-confident boy's polished shoe. Her silky pink hair washed over her shoulders and landed on the floor. The taste of the fresh shoe polish made her grimace.

'Disgusting filth,' the boy spat as he stamped on the girl. She curled up into a ball, gasping and coughing. The abuse continued and curses were shouted at her. He gave her a hard kick in the stomach followed by a hard stamp on her wrist before leaving to enjoy his meaningless day. The girl sat up, closing her eyes listening to the judgemental whispers about her. She could tell that they were making mean comments but she couldn't feel anything...Why?

POV Change ^^

The beef stew was almost done as I set up a table for two. 7.00. Click! My guardian, not blood related grandmother pulled out her hair-tie making her short white hair shoulder-length swish down. She frowned, looking at my limbs.

I sat down silently eating. What was it like to eat happily with your family like those on the Den Den mushi screen (kinda like a TV). I guess that's why they call my 'emotionally disabled'

'I wonder when they will stop harassing you, your cuts are already leaving scars,' sighed the woman trying to break the silence. I stared at her blankly, nodded, then continued eating.

I slipped on a greenish - turquoise jumper and pink short- shorts. My grandmother was getting ready for bed for another tiring day at work underground. She was the secretary for the largest yakuza family. Her work with the boss was famous. She already knew that I go out every night to train so she didn't ask.

The sun had fallen and the moon had already hurriedly appeared to provide me light as I walked to the dojo. It was the end of Autumn, and the lake beside our house was covered in leaves. Fireflies danced on-top of the rippled water, their light creating constellations of stars.

I stepped into the small airy wooden room. The light and wind was streaming in through the open double doors. I slipped my bag off and pulled a long sword from my back. It had a blue handle with a long light blue blade and three rings intersecting between the handle and the blade. The blade was close to an elongated trapezium. It glowed under the moonlight as I swung it around. I was fluent with the sword with both hands but something felt missing. Maybe I needed a new technique. After training for a while I bowed to the picture of my master and replaced the flowers.

'When will I be able to regain my emotions again? You said I would be able to find them myself but I doesn't feel like I have found any,' I said kneeling down.

'Hey hey, she's probably not at home right?' A voice whispered behind the cluster of bushes.

'Of course not, I heard she's never at home,' a second voice said. I turned my head.

'Imagine her face, when she see's her grandmother dead.'

'I thought she couldn't have feelings.'

'Well, I knew that!'

'Shhhh.. What if someone hears us.'

And quietly they left.

I watched the two boys run away past. One I could clearly tell was the chubby boy in the space-suit.

'Who are they talking about?' I wondered following them.

Hope you liked the first chapter... I'm extremely bad at conveying my ideas into words. Please comment on which character I should write the story about- Zoro,
Law or Kid.. Thnx
This girl sounds kinda air headed in the last sentence... Don't worry she's not that stupid ^^