In the midst of an endless crowd of people, a young man approached and invite Raeliana to dance. Noah said, "I'm sorry," and blocked the man's access.

His behavior ignited people's misconceptions with sorts of romance dramas about Noah, who said he wouldn't allow any man to approach her, and that it wouldn't hurt to put her in his eyes. They was looking at them and whispering, "Oh, my!"

Looking at the young women screaming, Raeliana only tapped on the frustrated chest.

Raeliana recalled what Noah whispered before entering the banquet hall.

"Raeliana, I hope you don't get out of my sight for more than 5 minutes from here."

No, that's bullshit!

"Noah, women need time to fix their makeup."

Shouldn't you follow me to the bathroom?As Raeliana talked around, Noah lightly shrugged and pointed behind him.

Suddenly, the party that followed pulled the reins and started to get off the horse.  They were five knights including Adam.  All of the knights' chests had a Duke pattern with thorns and hawks engraved on them.

The Duke pointed at the knights, and when Raeliana went over the Duke, a female knight with her hair tied togetherp bowed down.

No, Adam is not enough, so four more are added?  What do I do to avoiding the eyes of 5 people?  Can you believe that?

You suspicious bastard!

Raeliana smile at him, jerking her lips.  Wherever she go, whatever she do, she can't be free.

There was a glimpse of tenacity.

Apparently, this man, toward woman he likes, will be a  very obbsesive guy. Raeliana expressed her despair, kicking her tongue, over the poor life of the heroine, who will be caught in his radar network.

The atmosphere in the banquet hall grew more and more ripe.  The band, the melody, passed the climax and announced the start of the next song with a calm tone.

Noah reached out his hand politely to Raeliana.

"Would you like to dance one song?"

"Gladly."

Raeliana lifted the hem of her skirt slightly and accepted the request. Noah step forward holding her hand, asking for understanding from the crowd. Raeliana followed Noah and greeted them with a nod.

Looking for the right beat, he held Raeliana's waist and pressed her body.

''Why do you look like a country girl who was sold off to an arranged marrige?''

''That's exactly how I feel.''

"It would be my role, if I were to argue."

'Who's the one who's been enjoying it to the fullest and.. as Raeliana furrowed her forehead. Noah leading her slightly and said;

'Brighten up. Try  tricking people with that face,' he whispered with a grin. Raeliana also smiled face to face and whispered after the turn.

"Two-faces."

Noah didn't lose either.

"Blackmailer."

"What an unsophisticated word you use. Others should know Noah is this kind of person."

"Who cares, I'm two-faced, according to you."

'You double personality!'

With her eyes wide open, she decided to use the skill she was going to use for French Brooks at the previous ball. The skill of breaking up with your boyfriend that you had sealed with your left foot!

Noah's feet came forward.  Raeliana took the next step, pretending to be a mistake, pushing her left foot forward a little.  Noah's insteps wrapped in high-quality leather shoes were trampled by Raeliiana's high heel, and was crushed by the heel moving left and right, and could even killed.

"Oh, my God, a mistake."

Raeliana winked while covering her mouth small. Noah's smiling face tilted to the left.

"Hmm."

Then after a long snort, he laid Raeliana back and hugged her.

'...... what?!'

When the body turned upside down, the view was sharply turned back as if riding a roller coaster. Then Raeliana hugged Noah unconsciously, his arm held her tightly around her waist and the other arm held her tightly and secured her thigh.

Noah's face, looking happy, was just a little over the tip of his nose.

"All of a sudden....."

As Raeliana lowered her embarrassed voice, applause and exclamations poured out around her bold performance.

"You'd better come back with some more training, Raeliana."

Noah whispered into her ear as it was. Raeliana replied with a refreshing smile.

".........I will."