chapter five

A/N - Okay guys, BEFORE YOU READ THIS CHAPTER, know that Harry is pretty much crazy, and you'll see why. BUT YEAH SO BEFORE YOU COMMENT THINGS LIKE "That's Disturbing." or "That's not normal." REMEMBER, HE'S A PSYCHOPATH. Also, Arabella was 14 years old when Harry attempted to kidnap her, but now she is 19. Not 14.
(also I really see Lily Collins as Arabella but just picture her as whoever you want.)
-

songs for this chapter -

Icarus by Bastille

Let it Go by The Neighbourhood

Afraid by The Neighbourhood

Dark Doo Wop by MSMR

Harrys POV

Arabella drives me insane, haunting my thoughts every second I live. I've been in love with her since she was a little girl, and I need her back. She was only fourteen when I took her from her home. I wouldn't say what I did was kidnapping her. I was just simply taking what's mine.

She may not know it, but she is mine. Only mine.

When I saw her standing infront of her bedroom window only hours ago, just before she peeled off her clothing, I was almost not able to control myself. My temptation only growing when she pulls her long hair over her shoulder, exposing her neck and jaw. When she was younger, of course she was beautiful, but now she's so, developed. When she turned towards my direction in one swift movement, and her eyes caught mine, I nearly lost composure. I should of ran, but I couldn't move. I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

To my suprise, she didn't scream. She stared back with her lips parted and eyes calm. I was taken back by her calm state, but never left her gaze. I guess reality hit her when she scurried to close her blinds.

I now am seated in my leather chair, awaiting the arrival of Arabella. I have sent Liam and Zayn, my smartest boys, to capture her. I feel like a small child on Christmas, exhilarated to open presents. I unintentionally tap the heel of my dress shoes against the wornout wood beneath me. I am not a patient person, especially not in a situation like this.

I am wrenched from my thoughts as I hear a knock urrupt throughout the room. I quickly stand to my feet, taking a deep breath and prepare myself as I grip the cold door knobs. I swing them open and look up with my all-to-known evil smirk.

It drops immediately when the only person behind the door, is Niall.

I groan in frustration, staring at him coldy. "What the fuck do you want, Niall?"

"Um, Harry I ha-" I cut him off. "I'm your boss. Not your friend."

"Sorry boss, I-I have to tell you something." He avoids my glare in a nervous manner. He's up to something.

"What the fuck is it?" I spit. Niall looks up to me, the look on his face showing that he's scared shitless. I step aside, telling him to come into my office and sit.

I go back to my spot at my desk and extend my legs to let my feet rest on the mohogany surface. I wait for him to start talking, but nothing comes out of his mouth but pathetic stutters.

"Spit it out Niall, what is it?" I slightly yell. He was clearly frightend by my tone as he flinches and looks down to the ground.

"Alright, I killed Marie." He says flatly.

I blink and shrug. Marie is, well was, his girlfriend. She didn't know much about what we do, but it's not like that matters now. I'm slightly suprised and curious as to why Niall murdered his own girlfriend, but I have more important things to worry about. Like Arabella.

I almost forget he's even sitting across from me as my mind is consumed by Arabella, once again.

"I don't know what to do with the body, Har- Boss." He corrects himself. I furrow my eyebrows, "Put it in the cellar with the rest of the bodies." I state as if it was more then obvious.

Niall just stares blankly and opens his mouth to speak when we are cut off by another knock at the door. Niall looks at me with a questioning expression.

"It's her." I breathe. Niall, along with the rest of the boys, know about Arabella. Niall jumps to his feet with his mouth agape and excitment in his eyes. I don't get nervous often, but right now I'm a wreck. She's right there on the other side of the door.

She can't run now.

I freeze when I hear Liam instruct her to stand behind him. I then hear Louis asking who she was, and her sweet voice begins to reply but Liams voice invades again. I can't deny the adrenaline coursing through my veins, "Niall, answer the door."

He quickly walks to the doors as I spin my chair around. I hear the doors creak and footsteps following. I wait until all footsteps stop to turn my chair, trying to act as calm as possible.

My eyes are quick to meet Arabellas for the second time today. Well, yesterday I guess you could say since it's 4 am.

I take in her every feature, my mouth smirking and eyes darkening. She wore a white top that had multiple tears, most likely from Zayn and Liam. Her black sweatpants hang low, exposing the bottom of her waist. I lick my lips, and look to her wrists. They were tied infront of her, and the skin underneath was red. Her long brown hair was messy and her cheeks were stained with tears while her lip slightly quivers. She was silent but on the verge of crying, screaming maybe. Her bloodshot honey brown eyes follow mine as I stand to my feet, towering over her. These words slip from my mouth without a thought,

"Did you miss me, Arabella?"

The words are quick to make her realize it was me who stole her away years ago, fear spreading throughout her face. She looks around the room frantically, connecting eyes with all the boys as if they were going to help. She slowly looks back to me, letting out a whimper and falling to her knees.

"No!" She screams, dropping her head in her tied hands. I stay behind my desk, still standing and grinning down at my princess. She continues to whimper and pant, but is soon to stop as her body goes limp. She now lays on her side, eyes closed. I guess it was too much for her to grasp, causing her to faint.

Louis walks to her side, dipping his head down to listen to her.

"She's breathing." He states and picks her up, placing her on the couch across from my desk. I dismiss the boys from the office and walk to her, crouching infront of where she lays. Pain was evident on her face, even though she was unconsious. She may be scared now, but she is officially mine and will be use to me before you know it.

I smile at the thought of spending the rest of my time with her, and kiss her forehead.

I step out of my office and decide to let my princess get some rest, so I lock the door behind me.

She has no idea what she's in for.