XXIV

A/n: Sorry! If I have some scenes I forgot to wright, I'm sorry!!(╥﹏╥)

Your POV:

Me, Hermione, and Ron got back to the Great Hall where all DA and the order are, I was in the middle of conversation with Teresa and Hermione when Ginny called me to go with her and Neville, so I did.

When we got out, we saw figures walking through the rotten bridge, I recognized who was the tall figure, which is Hagrid, "Who is that? Hagrid's carrying?" Ginny ask, I didn't answered her knowing who was Hagrid carrying, "Neville, (Y/n), who is it?" Ginny ask once more as the Death Eaters approach us few meters away as well as I heard footsteps behind us.

An arm wrap around my shoulders, I tilt my head up to the side and saw Newt, I look back to the Death eaters and Voldemort, "Harry Potter... is dead!" Voldemort announces, I took a deep breath to stop myself from crying, "No! No!" Ginny yells as she was pulled back by her father.

"Silence! Stupid girl! Harry Potter... is dead! From this day forth... you'll put your faith in me. Harry Potter is dead! And now it's the time to declare yourself. Come forward and join us... or die!" Voldemort announces once more then I saw to the side was the Malfoys, "Draco! Draco" the father calls, "Draco. Come" his mother calls too.

I was watching with cold eyes, Draco Malfoy now come forward to them, "Well done, Draco. Well done!" Voldemort hugs him then finally reaches his parents then from the corner of my eyes, I saw Neville, who was holding Gryffindor's sword, walking forward but not too far away from us, "Well, I must say I'd hope for better. And who might you be, young man?" Voldemort speaks, "Neville Longbottom" Neville answered then the Death Eaters laugh.

"Well, Neville, I'm sure we can find a place for you in our rank" Voldemort replied, "I'd like to say something" Neville answered, "Well, Neville, I'm sure we'd all be fascinated to hear what you have to say" all Death Eaters laugh once again, "Doesn't matter that Harry is gone" Neville speaks up, "Stand down, Neville!" Seamus calls, "People die everyday! Friends, family. Yeah... We lost Harry tonight. He's still with us. In here" Neville puts a hand on his chest where the heart was.

"So as Remus... Tonks... All of them. They didn't die in vain. But you will" Neville continues, "That's a very nice speach there, boy. But I have to cut in because I have something to say too" Bellatrix laugh, "That girl steal things making her one of the snatchers but she denies it. She will pay for stealing from my vault!" she points at me, my blood boils and take Newt's arm off my shoulders, "And I must say that I missed torturing you, by the way" she giggled.

"Did I miss you, though?" I sassed, "Why you...!" Bellatrix was stopped by Voldemort, "You don't want to waste your power to that girl, Bellatrix. She's not worth killing" all Death Eaters laugh.

"Oh? But you're wrong about Harry Potter, though" I answered, "Like Neville said, He IS still with us. Harry's heart did beat for us. For all of us! It's not over! Do it!" I yelled, "Confringo!" Harry casted then he drops on the ground and runs off, "Diffindo!" I aimed at the snake then run off to find Harry.

Third Person's POV:

After you ran off to find your friend, Newt and his friends run into the castle, Death Eaters are casting spells to them but was being blocked by Kingsley, "Come on! All remain into the castle!" Professor McGonagall orders and the students obeyed, "We have to kill the snake" Hermione said, "Hey, Neville!" Ron calls.