XIV

A/n: This one, big time skip....

Your POV:

Long story short, I've been a nurse for a week now and I knew Thomas and the others are planning out on how they'll rescue Minho, they did once but didn't succeed, me and Thomas are working out for this, telling him everything about this organization and stuff about WICKED. I am being their spy and telling him on how to get in the facility.

I beg Doctor Paige for me to be the nurse of Minho, so here I am now, in a room with Minho, he's still unconscious after the tests were run to him by other nurses and doctors then he woke up when I was chwcking his IV, "Hey" I spoke, "Get away from me, traitor" he said, "Call me anything you want but you can't still make me go away from you because I'm your nurse" and he didn't respond.

"Yes, I beg them for me to be your nurse. I know Thomas and the others are planning on saving you. That's why I agreed to join this organization, I've been planning out, too. I agreed because I'll be their spy in here" I explain, "And I'll be the one to be rescuing you but rest for now" I said and was about to walk away when he caught my wrist, "Are you sure you're doing this because you want me to be rescued or just for you to be one of them?" he ask, I sighed, "Like I told you, I want to help, but I guess they'll never forgive me for agreeing to this. Still, even they're mad at me, I'll be helping you all" I answered and walk out of his room.

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

I was checking on a kid's condition when suddenly I heard the alarm went off, everybody were running out, "Wait, wait wait, what's happening?" I ask a random nurse, "Someone broke in our facility, it's time to leave, let's go" she answered and ran away.

"Pack" I casted and all my stuff are packed in my small bag and I run to where Minho's room is, I immediately walk in but I saw his bed was empty then I remembered he's been in the testing room again, I heard the shouting outside so I immediately run to the testing room.

Lucky, I saw them was about to inject something, I took out my wand and point it to the door, "Bombarda!" I cast and the door broke then I walk in, "What are you doing, (Y/n)?" the doctor ask, "You know you'll have to face the consequences if the chancellor find out about this" he continues, "So? This is for my friend, I'll be doing everything just to make sure they're safe. Stupefy!" I answered and stunned him.

The other two look terrified, "Go before I do the same to you" I said and they turn around and was about to leave, "Stupefy!" I cated and they're stunned, "What the hell" Minho said, "No time to explain. Get up!" I replied and walk over to the doctor, "Obliviate" I casted and once done I walk to the other two and did the same.

I look around and saw Minho was gone so I quickly run out the testing room and saw Minho lunge to the soldier, "Minho!" I signal him to push the soldier to me and he did, the soldier gain balance on his feet and shot me but I blocked it, "Stupefy!" I cast and the soldier was sent to the ground in a few feet then Newt rushed towards me, I thought he'll beat me but instead he hug me, "What were you thinking?! You don't know how worried I was?!" his voice were muffled as to mu head in his chest.

"Sorry, I had to" I answered as we pulled away, "Don't do it again, love" he replied, "Wait, Love? Did I miss something?" I ask and he blush a little, "Alright, catching up is enough. Let's go!" Minho called, "Dude, don't ruin the moment like that!" I scold him and we run away, towards the exit.

◆━━━━━━◆❃◆━━━━━━◆

I found out Newt was infected so I really got worried, now I'm with Thomas, trying to not to shoot Newt, who now turned into a crank then suddenly Teresa was begging Thomas to come to her and lend in some of his blood and he did as I reassured him, not long after, Brenda came and Thomas isn't back yet, "Brenda, take care of him for me please" I said referring to Newt, "What are you going to do?" she ask.

"I'll help Teresa" I said and apparated to where they are and saw Janson was being fed to the cranks, I look over where Teresa and Thomas was and quickly go over to them, "Hurry, Teresa. Do the cure" I help her re-arrange everything and now it's done, I apparated with the cure and Thomas whilst we let Teresa find an exit.

Newt lunge at Thomas but he was pinned down now, "We got the cure now, we got it. Don't worry" Thomas said then I injected the cure to him and Newt slowly breathing softly while he heals, "Come on, it's time to go" I said and I apparated us somewhere and saw Teresa in front of us, I think we're on the roof.

"I think I'm gonna be sick" Thomas said from behind me, I turn around and saw him holding his head, "Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot that you're not used to this kinds of stuff" I help him up then a berg arrives, "Come on! Hop on!" Minho called and we tried reaching his hand but only Thomas got on, "Go! I've got a better idea!" I shout at him and he nod.

"Hey, Teresa. We're going to appear in the berg, close your eyes and don't breath" I ordered her to do so and she did then Teresa, Newt, and I apparated in the berg, "Alright?" Minho ask, "Yeah" Teresa answered as we land on the berg's floor.

◆━━━━━━◆❃◆━━━━━━◆

Now we're in Safe Haven, but not that safe, why? We don't have protection for the Death Eaters and I know they're after me, it's morning now and was doing what I usually do in the morning and go to my friends.

Everything I've done was for them, being a 'traitor' to them really worked out for the WICKED to believe that I'm with them and eventually found out I'm not, yesterday evening, I saw Newt, Thomas, and Minho hug in a group hug, smilling at each other which make me smile and they finally noticed me.

Well, I explained to them everything I've done while we're in the berg, they walk to me and hug me one by one, thanking me for everything, once done, I look at each of them, "You don't have to thank me. I'm only doing this because I want each and everyone of you have the best future" I said and we grin at each other.

A/n: woop woop~ I made them alive kekeke~ what? This is my book, so nothing can stop meh~ and I know you like them soooo yah