Chapter 15: Swimming lesson

Start from the beginning

Hanjun and his mother walk to the front house where his father was already waiting in the car for the both of them to show up.

"There you two are. Let's go, it's about to start"

The two of them get in and soon they drive over to the dinner party. They got lucky because there was no traffic along their way. Usually, the city will be packed with cars at this hour. They arrived at the place after 30 minutes of driving.

After we stopped by at the front gate for checking in, the security lets them in and his father drives to the front house. Hanjun observes the big mansion from the car. It was big and was over four storeys high. Adding with the wide surrounding of the area.

"It's so big... Darn it, one of those rich one again"

They stopped in front of the house entrance, and the butlers assist them by opening the car door. After giving the chauffeur the keys, they walk into the mansion following one of the maids that will show their way.

They soon met up with the owner which he welcomed them.

"Welcome! Glad to have you here. Thanks for coming Daepyo-nim (CEO-nim)"

"Thanks for inviting us" The both of them returns a handshake.

"Your welcome, glad that you took your family with you too. Is this your son?"

"Yes, he is. Jun-ah, come and greet the director"

Hanjun come front from his father's back, bowing and show his greetings to the owner.

Hanjun Pov

This in no 'dinner'. This is literally just a business party. *sighed* why did I come in the end...

It was just like one of those business partner's event that we've been to before. Usually, when I come to this kind of event, I didn't really feel anything and just went on with it like nothing. But I'm not in the mood right now.

It was like usual where we go and meet every guest that attend the event and my father introduces us to them. We already met with a few of them along the way for food, but now it was just us with our drinks.

"Nice to see you again Mr. ... Glad to see you here"

"Hanseong Daepyo-nim! It's been a while, nice to finally see you again" another one of dad's workmates? He's Japanese? Gosh, I'm getting tired of keeps greeting people. Now I need to figure out my greetings in Japanese *sighed*

Not that I hate my father, I really love him. But upon his business world, I really didn't want to get involved in. It was too hassle for me. Especially when I don't like it.

"How's your hospital management doing? Does everything run smoothly?" Dad asks him. So, he is not his workmate but just an acquaintance of him. A doctor maybe?

"Run smoothly as it can be. Thanks again for sending your artist to our hospital last month. The patients really like them when they come over. Even the staffs were energized to work hard. I'm so indebted by it"

"I already said it. I'll do whatever I can to help you. Glad to hear that you satisfied with my artist. Maybe I can schedule them to go there again next year"