Part 31:- It's time to fight for her!!

Start from the beginning

Smita:- "And yet she has never given up!!! She yet fought all alone, she did the music therapy herself!!! She is not weak manik....but you breaking down this way will make her weak!!"

      Manik looks with questioning eyes towards Smita!!!

Smita:-" What???? What are you confused about manik??? Don't you know you both affect each other and you breaking down this way would affect her the most!!! Without even being , you guyz have been each others strength indirectly...be it her gifts for you or be it your blog for her!!! If indirectly you guyz supported each other to this extent, then it's high time manik for the direct support!!! Ask yourself manik do you love her or love was there from beginning??? Its high time for you to realise this fact and be with her!!! Think about it manik????"

      Saying this Smita just leaves manik for him to self realise the simple fact that love between them was from beginning!!!

      Other side the operation was done!!!

Doctor:-" Ms.murthy has been operated, but the danger is not yet over!!! She is not responding to our medicines, the was she should!!! The next 24 hrs are critical, if she doesn't wake up in these 24hrs, then I am sorry to say, the history would repeat and she may drift to coma!!  Pray that she wakes up in these 24hrs!!!"

      Listening to this Ishita faints again!!  It wasn't easy for a mother to see her daughter again the that state!!! Everyone was shocked to react, that's when manik comes there!! 

Manik:-" 24hrs are critical!!  Her waking up is difficult, not impossible!!  Why give up guyz??? If she had been strong enough to struggle all alone in these 5 yrs, then this time it's our duty to pick up her fight for her!!! Dhruv go home and get my guitar!! If music is her cure, it's time for some music!!!"

    Saying this 24 hrs passed by!! Manik sung three songs for her!!! Every family memeber turn by turn went to her and talked to her of good times, Hoping she is listening, but nothing worked out nandini dint respond!! It was not that she was not responding to medicines, but she was responding slowly!!! Harshad's words had affected nandini, she definitely wasn't weak, but she was may be not that strong enough as well!!!

      One week had passed, doctors were yet trying the best and so was family!!! Doctors were not sure if she was in coma or not, because tough she wasn't showing major improvement, but she was showing some improvement!!! Whole one week manik never left hospital....inspite of everyone's pressure!!! He kept on singing, talking, teasing, telling her stories!!  He tried his best to behave normally!!! Abhi also never left hospital except for two times when manik forcefully send him!!! Raj had convinced Raman and Ishita to every night go home.... everyone was staying in Malhotra manshion since the incident had happened!!! Abhi was yet angry with navya, whereas raman and ishita understanding her had forgiven her!!! They couldn't be more angry with their own daughter for long!!!!

After almost a week.....

It was manik's random habit to talk to her on random topics and day to day happenings!!!

Manik:-" You know nandini, I have na cancelled my next concert!!! Come on how can I perform of my regular one specific girl from audience is not there!!! I will conduct my next concert, when you will be there to watch it!!! And you know what was special in this concert, I will tell you!!!! You had gifted me the guitar when I returned to India and joined college and since somewhere I knew it was you and after returning to India I was terribly Missing you, I had written my first ever song thinking about you!!! I have never sung that song because I always wanted to sing that for you And in this concert I was going to dedicate that to you!!! (He acts as if nandini is talking to him) acha you want to hear it now!!! Ok then my princess, your wish is my command, here you go!!!!