Hailfire's Biography

Designation: HailfireGender: MaleSpecies: CybertronianHeight: 25ftAffiliations: DecepticonsOccupation: Seeker and MedicFamily: Starscream (Brother), Spinister(Best-Friend), Knockout (Friend), Barricade (Friend), Skywarp (Friend), Thundercracker (F...

Gender: Male
Species: Cybertronian
Height: 25ft
Affiliations: Decepticons
Occupation: Seeker and Medic
Family: Starscream (Brother), Spinister(Best-Friend), Knockout (Friend), Barricade (Friend), Skywarp (Friend), Thundercracker (Friend), Red Wing (Friend), and Hotlink (Friend).
Weapons: Shoulder-Mounted Blasters, Surgical Spinning Saw-Blade, Torch-Welder, and Surgical Drill.

Description:
Born in Cybertron in the City of Vos with his Brother, Starscream. Hailfire is a kind, loyal and timid con.

He's a member of Megaton's Seeker Armada, and one of his most loyal and entrusted Soldier/Medic.

What he specializes on is medicine, and a soldier of the Decepticons. He is tough, well-armed with shoulder-mounted cannons, versatile, agile and durable. He mainly focuses on Support and would rarely be seen in the battlefield.

He benefits the Decepticon cause by not his fighting capabilities, he specializes in medicine, he works alongside his friend Knockout to heal the wounded.

He gets along with the other Decepticon Seekers but he is usually not in the best terms with Soundwave or Shockwave as they always argue with each other, either over strategy or decision. Either it's their doubt and distaste on his Brother, Starscream, or its because of how much they seem to look down on him.

His combat capabilities are indeed impressive, but they pale in comparison with his Brother's capabilities or the rest of the Decepticons. He usually prefers to support his comrades than fight in the frontlines. While he is kind, he has a small mistrust with different species or something that is not Cybertronian. He's not a xenophobe like his leader Megatron or the other Decepticons, he is just mistrustful with the non-Cybertronians.

Vehicle Mode
- Cybertronian Seeker Jet

Love Interest: ??? (I'll let you guys guess)

..................................................................

A/N: That's All for Hailfire's Bio! I hope you all stay tuned for the Prolouge.

This is my second Nier Automta Crossover Story, and possibly the first Transformers story crossovered with Nier Automata, and I hope you will all enjoy it. There might be major changes from the main Timeline. And then again, some characters might be OOC. I hope you all enjoy this.