Ashton (for Leah)

"Leah! I'm back!" Shouts Ash from the hallway of our flat.

"Ash!! I missed you so much!" I exclaim, as I run into his arms. He pulls me into a massive hug and I lean into his chest, hearing his heartbeat, strong and steady.

"I missed you, you know," Ash says.

"I kinda figured from all the texts you sent me," I said, dragging him over to the sofa and pulling him down to sit next to me.

"Well..." he starts.

"You only sent me 47 texts in the past 3 days," I laugh as he looks into his lap, a little embarrassed.

"Well, I'm gonna have to make up for all the time that I missed then," he says, looking up and staring into my eyes.

"And what do you mean by that?" I ask him teasingly.

"It means I'm gonna have to do this a lot," he says, then pulls me in closer to kiss me. He guides my hand to his chest as he deepens the kiss, placing his other hand on my waist. As I reach for the hem of his top, the phone starts ringing, making us both jump.

"I'll get it," he sighs, as he pulls away from me. "Hello? Oh, hey guys....... Yeah, just got back...... listen, can I call you back? I'm kinda in the middle of something here." I hear cheering coming from the phone, obviously Luke. "Okay, yup, okay, bye guys," he says as he hangs up on the other members of his band.

"Pleased that you're back safe, then?" I say as he walks over to me.

"Obviously." Ash says as he sits down, cupping my chin in his hand. "Now, where were we?"