Calum

"Calum, I'm hungry," I whine, as he moves me off his lap so he can stand up.

"Hungry for what, babe?" Calum winks at me.

"Calum you are literally the dirtiest minded person I know," I laugh.

"But you love me though."

"Not if you don't get me food."

"Fine... what do you want?"

"Anything that looks yummy," I say with a smirk. I know what he'll choose. He always chooses pizza.

"Okay... pizza it is then!" Calum exclaims. I laugh to myself quietly as he gets his shoes on.

"I'll be back in a few!" Calum calls, as he walks out our front door.

***

"I'm back with pizza!" shouts Calum, as he walks through the front door.

"I've already got plates for us don't worry, just bring it in here!" I call back. As he walks into the living room I get the glorious smell of pepperoni pizza. Calum places the pizza box on the table in front of us, then walks over to the dvd stand.

"What would you rather watch out of Divergent or Hunger Games?" he asks me, holding up both dvds.

"Uh, Divergent. Then we can go see Insurgent in the cinema together!" I laugh, grabbing a slice of pizza and taking a bite before putting it on my plate.

Calum places the dvd in the player, grabs the remote and hits play.

An hour in to the movie, and when we finish the pizza, Calum pauses the dvd. "Hey! Why did you do that?" I protest.

"Listen... I have something to say to you. We live together, we have been together for a few years now and I love you with all my heart." Calum pauses for a second, but only to get down on one knee. "Will you do me the honour of..."

"Yes!" I shout, tears forming in my eyes.

"... paying for the pizza?"

"Calum!" I screech, giving him my evil death stare

"Okay, okay." Calum smirks, as he pulls a small box out of his pocket. "Will you marry me?" Calum opens the box to reveal a gorgeous silver ring, with a small diamond in the middle.

"Of course I will!" I exclaim, as I pull him in for a hug.