Chapter 17

A week later

Changmin POV

"I'm gonna miss you, Q hyung..." Yewon said, with tears in her eyes.
(imma be inserting that sad ost thingy that yall see in dramas)

"Yewon ah.....

You do know that I'm not entirely leaving right?" I said, confused. She then gave me a glare and said, "Aish, you can't even handle a small joke, you old geezer." She clicked her tongue and wiped away her tears. "Well excuse me for being an 'old geezer'. I'll only be calling you-" I said when she cut me off.

"Yes yes I know. If you wanna go to Vega, just give me a call. And when you're coming back, just give me a call too. In the meantime, I'll take care of Alta while my husband take care of my area. He's King after all, plus I have his permission to take care of Alta while you're gone." Yewon said as I gave her a smile.

"Soo.... When will you be leaving? Its already 2pm, and your beloved is waiting for you." Yewon said, pointing at the window as I stared out. "Yah aish, that Kim Younghoon came to fetch me, I told him it was fine." I sighed. "Hey hey hey! That's your husband right there!" Yewon replied. (ngl that 'hey hey hey' part reminds me of dalla dalla)

"Yeah yeah... I'd better get going. I'll see you in.... 2 months time?" I questioned. "Make that 4. Text me when you've arrived." Yewon said as I smiled and left. I then went to the gate and saw Younghoon, looking at me, smiling as I smiled back. I then ran to him, wrapped my arms around me as he hugged back. "I missed you." He said.

"Well, you're always calling me, so I don't." I told him. "Yah, nice way to ruin the mood, Ji Changmin." He said, rolling his eyes as I chuckled. "Alright let's go." He said as I entered the car before Younghoon did. He then told the driver, to drive off now as I slowly took my earpieces from my bag to listen to music while zoning off.

Flashback

1 week ago

"Everyone, I have an announcement to make. Due to everything that's happened here, I have made the decision of...leaving." I said, as everyone gasped.

"Well, I wish i could say that. I will be taking over the throne, but at the same time, I will be going over to Vega, where my precious people are at. I too, have found love in Vega, and that person is the one and only Prince Kim Younghoon, who became the king recently. " I told everyone.
"So everyone might be thinking, who is going to look after the kingdom while I'm gonna be away?  Well the answer is...Yewon, who is kind enough to help me. She will look after the kingdom when I'm away." I continued and waited for what the people thought about it. Soon, from the silence-ness(?), turned to claps as people shouted in happiness.

"All hail King Changmin!" Everyone exclaimed in unison, as I stared at everyone and smiled. "Congrats son, you will take over the throne." My father said as I looked at Younghoon, who had a smile plastered on his face.

"Congrats Changminnie." Younghoon said.

End of flashback

"Changmin, we've reached." Younghoon woke me up. Both of us got out of the car and headed back to Younghoon's place first to put down all my things.

After we placed down my things in my room, Younghoon suddenly grabbed my wrist and left the room.
"Where are we going?!" I asked. (A.N: Istg I almost wrote "Chotto! Where are we going!" gosh my weeb side is coming out cause I'm listening to Japanese songs while writing this chap.)

"Just follow me." He winked and smiled, making my heart skip a beat. As we were at the place, I was just....speechless. "So you wanted to bring me to our place?" I said, dumbfounded as he nodded. "Are you unhappy?" He asked. "No it's not that. I was wondering where you would be bringing me to...and I wanted to come here as soon as I reached here, but well, its fine, either way we're here." I said, not sounding unhappy. I would be lying if I said I wasn't sad. There was a slight disappointment but I just couldn't show it, after all he brought me here.