Chapter 16: Unlock the Door

ARIANA'S P.O.V.

We all eventually decided to go to bed, which I was absolutely excited about. I needed rest right now to get all the terrible and miserable shit out of my mind. I peeled off my outfit to expose my body and see my stomach sticking out. Before I could get my sweat shirt on, Justin came up from behind me to put his arms around my waist and land his hands on my stomach. He put his chin on my shoulder and I could feel his mouth muscles form a smile. "Only a few more months." He began rubbing my stomach.
I turned around to face him and put my arms on his shoulders and lock my fingers together behind his neck. I placed a small peck on his cherry lips. "Yup, you ready?"
"More than anything." A serious smile was perched on his face. He gave me another kiss before I tried to pull my head away, but he moved his hand behind my head to keep me from escaping.
"I gotta get dressed." I giggled.
He made sure I couldn't be freed by holding one of his arm's behind my back and keeping his hand behind my head. He started giving me thousands of short little kisses and nibbles on my neck and collar bones. "Nope." He said.
"Come on babe." I said trying to pull myself away but I was weaker than usual because I kept laughing. "Please."
He stopped and pouted then let me go.
I walked over to my suitcase to grab the pink sweat shirt I wore on the jet and slip it on over my head before I started walking to the bathroom that was joined to the room. All I wanted to do was brush my teeth and go to bed.
After I got done brushing my teeth, I went to my side of the bed and checked my phone before plugging it up to the charger on the night stand. There was a text from Mama.

haven't heard from u in a while, bellissima. how are u feeling? - Mom

I'm good. but we are about to go to sleep. - Ariana

okay well I'll call u tomorrow to check up on u. love u good night -Mom.

I smiled and plugged my phone up to the small chord and jumped in the empty bed. Where's Justin? I noticed his phone was gone with him so I called it, and before he could answer he walked through the door.
"Where were you, babe?" I smiled curling up in the cotton fabric and ending the call.
He was so happy. "Just heard the #mycalvins commercial got the sales up over 40% more than before and it's still growing."
I was ecstatic for him, "Well, you did look pretty sexy."
He got in the bed, and wrapped his arms around me as we looked at each other. Justin brushed my hair back and put his right arm on my stomach, "It would've been better if you were in it."
His eyes were so warm and yet they were so striking. I replied with a sarcastic smile, "Oh yeah. Good idea, J. Let's just put a half naked pregnant girl on a billboard and commercial with a hot guy. They'll sell millions." I laughed. "I think it was better to have the skinny and tall blonde."
He rolled his eyes, "Whatever. You're perfect and you know it."
I chuckled at the thought, "Thanks babe."
Justin was quiet for a moment as he stared into my eyes. It was almost as if he was contemplating something. He began lightly tapping on my side with his index finger, "I wasn't gonna ask, but I really want to know."
I was concerned, what was he going to ask? "What do you want to know?" I questioned.
He was serious, "What happened at the dinner date with Big Sean?"
He stared directly in my eyes. It almost felt like he was looking in my soul. I couldn't lie to him any more. Especially if I wanted to keep this relationship, and I do. "We had dinner and talked a lot, but it was mostly a chill night." I didn't lie, though.
He was still a bit worried but kept a straight face, "Did he try something with you?" I could feel him slightly grasp my side through my sweatshirt.
I sighed, here goes nothing. "Yeah. But I pulled away. I told him I was with you, and he said sorry right afterwards."
His eyebrow went up in what looked like shock and a bit of anger, "You're serious?"
I nodded, "Yes. But I didn't do anything I swear." I said trying to convince him.
"I believe you." Justin said still looking a bit upset. "But I can't believe he'd do that."
He acting like he was thinking intensely. "You okay, babe?" I asked.
"I don't know. I'm just thinking." He confessed moving his hand to the bottom seam of the sweatshirt.
" 'Bout what?"
"Maybe he was trying to do that to get back at me. Like, maybe he had hoped he could get you to cheat on me because I stole you away, or something." He said.
"That's ridiculous." I said placing my hand on top of his arm.
"Did you two ever have sex?" He asked with great confidence.
I rolled my eyes, "We did but not all the way. Just foreplay shit, I guess. Why?"
"Just wondering." He whispered.
I was a bit offended as I kept thinking about what he was trying to say. "Do you have something you want to say about this?"
"I'm just thinking, babe."
"Well, tell me what you're thinking because it's coming out worse in my head."
"I just thought for a second that maybe I'm-" He paused. "Never mind."
I was so hurt, "Not the father?" That was the first thing that came to my mind when he didn't finish his sentence.
He looked sad when I said it but tried to pretend like that wasn't what he was thinking. I was pretty hurt so I pulled away from his embrace and got up from the bed to go to the bathroom. The stress build up is almost unbearable and I feel like I need to puke and cry. I tried not to slam the door, but it happened any ways and I locked it making sure he couldn't come in. As soon as the lock clicked, a tear rolled down my face but I didn't want him to know I was crying so I had to try and straighten up.
Before I knew it, I began puking. Which is the first time I've actually had morning sickness in about a week.
I heard a knock come from the other side of the door. "Baby. You okay?"
"Justin, I'm fine. Just please leave me alone." I said catching my breath from retching so unbelievably hard. Harder than the first month of sickness, what is happening to me?
He pulled on the handle to try to open it and noticed it was locked. "Ariana, unlock this door, please." He begged. I could tell he felt bad, but I was still hurt so I kept silent. "Open this door now, Ari." He knocked again.
I could barely speak because I was too busy hugging the white toilet bowl, "No. Just go to bed, I'm fine."
The handle shook a lot as he half shouted, "Open the door. Okay. I'm sorry. Please, don't lock yourself in there alone. Please."
I finally stopped puking and sat with my back propped up on the side of the bathtub. I pushed my hair out of my face with one hand and replied, "Justin. I am a 21-year old pregnant woman. I will be fine, just let me calm down."
I heard Justin lean back and slide down to sit on the floor from the other side of the door. "Ill wait here." Once again, I stayed silent. "I'm sorry I got you upset. I'm stupid and I know it's my kid." He said as he laid his head back on the wood door making a knocking sound.
I sighed in a harsh tone, "You should've never second guessed it. Sean was never around, and you know that."
"Yeah, I know." He agreed. "I'm sorry." I didn't say anything. "Please forgive me." He got quiet, "Or I'll sing to you from out here until you do."
I smiled at the thought even though I was still upset at him.

JUSTIN'S P.O.V.

I needed to show her I'm sorry so, decided to sing her one of my songs.

"Say you love me
As much as I love you, yeah
Would you hurt me, baby?
Could you do that to me, yeah?
Would you lie to me, baby?
'Cause the truth hurts so much more
Would you do the things that drive me crazy?
Leave my heart still at the door?

Oh, I can't help it, I'm just selfish
There's no way that I could share you
That would break my heart to pieces
Honestly the truth is...

If I could just die in your arms
I wouldn't mind
'Cause every time you touch me
I just die in your arms
Oooh, it feels so right
So baby, baby, please don't stop, girl. "

She wasn't making any noise so I decided to go to plan B. Sing one of her songs. I smiled mischievously knowing the perfect song to win her over. I talked through the door, "If you know this one, sing along. Okay?" She didn't say anything.

"I don't deserve it
I know I don't deserve it
But stay with me a minute
I swear I'll make it worth it
Can't you forgive me?
At least just temporarily
I know that this is my fault
I should've been more careful

And I know, and I know, and I know
He gives you everything but, girl, I couldn't give it to you
And I know, and I know, and I know
That you got everything
But I got nothing here without you, baby

So one last time
I need to be the one who takes you home
One more time
I promise after that, I'll let you go
Baby, I don't care if you got him in your heart
All I really care is you wake up in my arms
One last time
I need to be the one who takes you home. "

I was giving up on hope until I heard her start singing after a few more moments of silence. "I know I shouldn't fight it. At least I'm being honest
But stay with me a minute
I swear I'll make it worth it
'Cause I don't want to be without you. "
It made me smile uncontrollably as we began finishing the song from two different rooms. We harmonized as we finished, "So one last time
I need to be the one who takes you home
One more time
I promise after that, I'll let you go
Baby, I don't care if you got her in your heart
All I really care is you wake up in my arms
One last time
I need to be the one who takes you home
One last time
I need to be the one who takes you home."
I got up and knocked on the door once more. This time I didn't even have to ask. She automatically opened it up. I pulled her small waist towards me and brought her into a hug. "I'm sorry." I whispered into her ear and kissed her temple.
She nodded and pushed closer into me. I could see that she was feeling worse than she had been all day. I pulled her over to the bed, and got in behind her. Maybe sleep will help her.

A/N:
Hello Reader,
Hope you liked this chapter. it's a bit of filler but I decided to put it in there so I could write farther into the story. I'm really excited about the next chapter btw. If y'all have any ideas for this story or another one, I'll be taking requests. If you enjoyed this chapter, please: VOTE, COMMENT, and SHARE! Much appreciated. xx.
- love arianagrandefandom

*Question of the Day: What is your favorite Ariana Grande or Justin Bieber song?*