Chapter 3: Pre-Party Jitters

ARIANA'S P.O.V.

When Justin left it was almost 4pm. He had to go home and figure out how he would even think of telling his Mom. He told me to call him if I needed him, and he told my Mom to call him if she needed help. Wow, guess I'm a child again. Anyways, I was stuck with the crushing defeat of telling Sean I cheated on him, and I'm pregnant. It sucks because Sean has been nothing but caring, loving and adventurous and I'm the worst person in the world. Now, I know what you're thinking. Is there any possibility this baby could be Sean's? The answer is no. Yes, we fooled around a bit but that was 2 months ago. He's been going back and forth to feature on some tours, and he and I haven't got a lot of alone time together. Plus, we haven't gotten that serious because he's actually a good and caring guy. A lot of people just think he's a player because he's a rapper but he actually wanted to take things slow. Oh god, what have I done?
He was coming to town tonight to chill at his house to get away from his hectic schedule for a day or two. I know it's important to tell him, but I don't know how I'll even get the words to leave my mouth.
It's 6pm when I start to think about my next step which is to text him to come over, but I hate this. I've always had to deal with cheating rumors and they were never true. But now that they are are- Oh my god. What are my fans gonna think? I can't do this. I legit want to crawl into a bubble right now and pretend like none of this is happening. Oh jesus. I can't breathe. I start hyperventilating thinking about the hurricane of utter bullshit that will be heading my way. I don't have the best record with stress so I lay on my back and start trying to control my breathing but tears start to fall and I suddenly feel like I'm drowning in them. Oh my Jesus Christ, the stress has never been this bad.
I start to freak out worse and yell for help as loud as I can with as little breath I have, "Mom. Please." I can feel myself getting light headed and less coherent to the world around me. Oh God, I've done it now.
I hear footsteps down the hall but they aren't fast enough. They seem quieter and quieter until I start to drift off to sleep.
In a moment I feel a cold liquid being splashed on my head. Not once, not twice but 3 times. I'm not awake yet, but I feel it. I can faintly hear Mom's voice, "Ari. Please wake up. What did you do?"
That's the question I've been trying to figure out since 5 this morning. What did you do, Ariana?
The third time she splashes the freezing cold water onto my face I wake up. I bolt off my bed and inhale a huge breath. As if I had just been ressurected. Mom wastes no time pulling me into her arms for the 1,000th time today and I can feel her nuzzle her face into my neck. She pulls away and looks at me with tears in her eyes, "What the hell are you doing to yourself, Ariana?"
I wipe the water from my face and just stare straight at the wall farthest from me, "I just couldn't breathe."
"That's it." She replies. My eyes widen in confusion about Mom's reaction and I start to feel sick. But it's more of a stomach bug. It's like the flu mixed with Satan's pitchfork stabbing my inner soul. Maybe it's just a stress aftershock, no wait it's-

To be honest, I don't even want to describe what I just did. Let's just say I ran to the bathroom and sadly revisited the salad and latee I had last night. I try to contain myself and walk into my bedroom to grab an old blanket to wrap myself in and walk into my living room to see my Mom whispering to someone on the phone. My phone.
"What are you doing on my phone, Mom?" I raise my voice as I walk toward her. I grab the rectangular device and turn to see the name. 'Daddy Butera'.
"Are you joking right now?" I mouth to her. I can see she never hung up, so I put the phone to my ear. "Hey Dad."
I tense up to regrettably listen to my Dad talk. His voice is raspy and deep as he exclaims, "Hey Babygirl! Just talking to your Mom about your Grammy nom. I can't wait to see you tomorrow." My heart stops.
"Thanks Dad. But what's happening tomorrow?" I don't even want to know at this point.
Dad continues, "Something about a party at your Managers' house. Oh shit, I hope that wasn't a surprise." He chuckles.
"No worries. It just slipped my mind. I'll see you there though." It didn't slip my mind, because it was a surprise. My Dad was never good at keeping secrets. And he'd spoil them on purpose just because that's how he got his rocks off. We exchanged our 'I love you's' and goodbyes and hung up the phone.
I was completely pissed as I stared into my Moms eyes, "What the hell, Mom. First of all, Dad told me about the party which I'm not going to. And second of all, What in the hell made it perfectly alright to call Dad on my phone to tell him to come."
By the end of my rant I could tell my Mom was ready to kick my ass, "First of all, just because you're about to be a mom does not give you the right to talk to me like this. Second of all, your Dad is going to find out eventually. And third of all, you're going to that party tomorrow even if I have to bring you in a unicorn onesie. Oh and by the way, you will act surprised. End of discussion." I looked down at my feet. My mom was so badass and scary sometimes that I couldn't keep myself from being timid of her Boca Bitch quality. Which I love.
Continuing she said, "Now go text Sean to be at that party tomorrow and you'll tell him about the baby there. I got this figured out." I picked up my phone and sat down in the dining room to drum up a few words.