Chapter 24: Boca Raton Baby

ARIANA'S P.O.V.

"I told you we'd watch your home movies." Justin said smirking fiendishly.
I whined, "Nooooo please." I looked back to see my Mom smiling with her arms crossed. "How could you do this?"
My mom smiled mischievously. "Justin asked me to bring them, so I did."
I rolled my eyes as Justin dusted off an old VHS player at the bottom of his entertainment system and inserted the tape. "I spent all week looking for this ol' dinosaur."
The screen automatically turned blue and Justin pressed the play button. The first video was of me in a hockey mask, carrying around a hockey stick. I was chasing Frankie around the house. My mom smiled, "There's my little serial killer."
I groaned, "Mom, please don't call me that."
Justin chuckled seeing me run through my house.
My Moms voice rang through the speakers, "You two stop that. Ariana, give Frankie a hug and stop fighting over that damn CD."
"But mom," My childish voice squealed.
"Now, Ariana Joan." Mom demanded.
I slouched and gave Frankie a half hug then handed him the CD. He pushed me down and ran off with my hockey stick causing me to cry. I was probably 5 or 6, I know I looked like a fetus.
The next scene was of me and Alexa. We were at a park for my birthday and I was playing chase. Except it was just Alexa running and I was trying to catchup, but my tiny legs couldn't get me too far. Before I know it, Alexa runs up a hill and I trip and fall on my face.

I automatically cover my face in the hopes that this whole moment will go away. "Please make it stop. I'm such a mess."
Justin rubbed my back and made a cute coo, "Aw sweetie. I think it's cute. I hope our kid is as clumsy and adorable as this."
"I really don't." I replied feeling him pry my hands away from my face.
The next scene was of me at the Boca Raton theatre auditioning for Annie. I could feel my face change hues. My audition was good for a little kid and it made me realize how much I've changed over the years. Both vocally and visually. I'm not the same Ariana on the outside, yet I am on the inside. That was cool to notice. I quickly began singing, 'Tomorrow' and belting out the chords as loud as I could. There were a few stumbles but all in all, I was pretty good. Not to be conceited or anything.

It took about an hour and a half to get through one VHS tape, and I was quickly growing bored. I don't like watching myself on a TV. I wish I did but when I do, I notice little things I could've done better.

It wasn't long until received a text out of nowhere.

Grammy Rehearsals in two hours. go ahead and come by. - Scooter

Once I read the words 'Grammy Rehearsals' my heart stopped. I've been dreading this. Not the performance, that's a blessing. A blessing sent from my own angel above in the heavens. But what I've been dreading was going in front of millions of people with my pregnant stomach and singing a song. People already hate me for cheating on Sean, so they are already counting me out on the performances.

Once we got there, I noticed how amazing and breath taking it was to finally be up on a professional stage that will soon be surrounded my adoring fans and talented musicians. I didn't really feel like I belonged. I was honored for the nominations, but I've come so far and this all just seems like a dream.
We practiced Just a little bit of your heart with the string orchestra. The orchestra that could make my heart stop from perfection.
They were great, but I still kept psyching myself out. No room for error, Ari. Don't fuck it up, please.

--

I found the most amazing dresses that fit perfectly around my now bigger baby bump, and I knew that if Grandpa could see me in his favorite designers clothes, he'd be proud.
Justin was in a casual suit and dress pants with no tie, and the sleeves rolled up the sides of his arms.
He was stunned seeing me come down the stairs, "Baby, you look beautiful."
I couldn't help but smile a little, "Thanks, J."

JUSTIN'S P.O.V.

Walking on the red carpet with Arianas hand in mine was absolutely nerve racking. People stared but mostly in a good and jealous way. It was like we were the only people on that carpet and I wanted to keep it that way.

We did multiple interviews, and I made sure Ariana was the most comfortable person in the room. She was already worried about her performance so I needed to make sure she knew that she was lovely in every way possible.

The awards show started and Ariana was told to stay backstage to prepare for her song. I could tell the nerves were piling up for her so I was just praying that she'd stay chill enough to perform with that beautiful voice.

"Here she is, Ariana Grande." Anna Kendrick said introducing the girl standing on the foggy platform. The first few chords of the song started playing.

She wouldn't let me see her performance dress so when the stage was hers, my mouth dropped. She was absolutely stunning. Her Grandpa would be more than proud of her. I know he would.

The first chords began to play and my eyes were focused on her. Not to critique her performance, but to bask in the comfort of her voice. Damn, that voice.

"I don't ever ask you where you've been. And I don't feel the need to know who you're with. I can't even think straight, but I can tell you were just with her, and I'll still be a fool. I'm a fool for you.

Just a little bit of your heart, just a little bit of your heart, just a little bit of your heart is all I want.
Just a little bit of your heart, just a little bit of your heart, just a little bit is all I'm asking for."

She was astounding the vocals, the instruments, everything was amazing and couldn't have been more perfect for her first
Grammy performance.

"Thank you." She muttered in happiness when her song ended. She covered her smile with her hands and flashed that huge rock on her left hand before caressing her stomach and walking off stage.

I hurried to get out of my seat and sneak backstage to congratulate her before she got changed to come see the rest of the show.

When she saw me, she wrapped her arms around my neck and I followed behind by wrapping mine around her waist. I softly whispered into her ear, "You did so great, babe. You looked incredible, too."
She softly pressed her lips to mine and pulled away with a smile, "Thank you."
"No problem, sweetie." I responded noticing how incredibly proud she looked.
"Now, I gotta go and get into my next outfit before we go back out there." She smiled.

I nodded knowing she'd want to get dressed and exited back to my seat.

--

Ariana came back shortly in a whole new dress that was absolutely breath taking. I mean, damn. She quickly pecked my cheek before taking her seat beside me.

I automatically grabbed her hand and held it as we continued to watch the show in front of us.

A few performances later, and some awards passed before it was time for Ariana's nomination. I had prayed to God that she'd win this because she deserves it more than anyone. I mean, a nomination is great but she needs this award. Especially with all the stress and fire she's been under. I think it'd be a good relief for her.

"And the winner is..." The announcer said from the front opening the envelope, "Sam Smith."
Both Ariana and I smiled and clapped supporting my because Sam is an amazing artist but I know she was probably really down about it.

I kissed her cheek and whispered into her ear, "Don't worry, babe. You're the winner to me and a couple million fans."
She turned to me with a respectful and caring smile, "Thanks, babe. That means a lot."
"Anytime." I winked.

A/N:
Hello Reader,
sorry this story hasn't been updated in a while. I don't really have too many ideas for this one anymore. I'll try to update periodically but I'm not sure how often that would even be.

Thank you for reading and hopefully we can get some new drama started up on here soon!

Oh and welcome back Jariana shippers ;) I feel like that performance with Justin and Ariana in Miami made some people come back to the ship

VIVA LA JARIANA

-- BTW, THERES A ARIANA HOME VIDEO ATTACHED TO THIS CHAPTER. I SUGGEST WATCHING IT ;)