"how you gon tell me what to do with MY body?" she mugged me.

"it's OUR baby!" i argued. "which means it needs to be agreed on"

"we're moving so fucking fast roddy i don't want another kid yet" she sniffled. "aaliyah's gonna be 2 soon and kenny's starting kindergarten next year!" she pleaded. "i just wanna wait"

"so you wanna LITERALLY break a baby into pieces because you think we're "moving to fast" ?" i furrowed my eyebrows. "we got the money for it! the only problem is that you don't wanna keep it!"

"i don't even know if i'm pregnant yet!" she stood up. "roddy ion wanna argue can we please just stop" she sighed.

i want this fucking baby if she's pregnant.

i want another daughter but i also want 2 other sons.. i want a big family so i can give them everything i ain't have when i was younger.

i wanna have my kids livin' right. i want them to have a stable family in los Angeles.

i get Vanessa ain't ready for allat' right now.. but i ain't havin' her abort our baby again.

"come here" i sighed pulling her into a hug. "i know your scared, but we gon get through it" i lifted her chin. "we always do"

"your right.. but you want so many kids.." i chuckled. "i get why you want to build a big family baby, but we're so young still"

"i know, Ness" i sighed. "but if your pregnant.. just promise me you won't abort it"

mann i shouldn't even have to worry about that shit.

it sucks.

"i promise" she sighed.

i lifted her face leaning down and gave her a kiss as all my thoughts ran through my head.

"i already know what names i want" she rolled her eyes playfully. "if it's a girl, i want her name to be Konani" she smiled.

"i like that but i was thinking something else"

"what?" i asked pulling her onto my lap after sitting on our bed.

"Namiko" i smiled lightly. "it's my grandmothers name. she passed awhile ago but she was the only person in my family who understood me"

"we'll name her that then" i pulled her hand up kissing over her ring. "and we got a wedding in 2 months"

"yea and i'm nervous as fuck" i chuckled lightly.

"like i always say, we gon get through it together" she nodded before leaning down connecting our lips again.

- Nyeisha White -

- Nyeisha White -

"what's goin on wit you when we get back?" i asked pop as i laid on the couch.

"i got a few shows" he said kicking his shoes off before laying ontop of my legs laying his head on my stomach.

"your heavyyy!" i whined

"i ain't even heavy, you just little" i giggled lightly as he turned his head on my stomach and watched the show i had on.

these past few weeks wit pop have honestly been stress relieving. he's so nice and he never judges anybody..

i sighed before tapping him letting him know to get up and that's what he did.

i stood up infront of him as his eyebrows furrowed trying to figure out what i was trying to do or say.

he chuckled light shaking his head.

"do it" he challenged after realizing what i was planning.

i reached up pulling his face down before connecting our lips for the first time.

the spark was so fucking electric it was like we couldn't pull away. he pulled me closer to him by my waist as my arms wrapped around his arm, enjoying the feeling of satisfaction i got from JUST kissing him.

this.. this a man.

his hands traveled down to my ass making me pull away quickly but then literally mentally slapping myself in the face.

"my fault, Shorty" he put his hands up. "you gettin bold or sum?"

"fuck it look like" i crossed my arms.

he shook his head chuckling before pulling me into him connecting our lips roughly making butterflies erupt in my stomach 😩! 

"ima freak, Baby" he said pulling away. "but you'll find that out soon"

whew chileee 😩!

———————————————————————————

- Y'all like this chapter? it was short sorryyy !

- y'all think Vanessa's pregnant? or is she just sick?

- y'all want Vanessa to be pregnant 😏?

- Pop and Ny getting close 😩!