Captured in the forest.

Start from the beginning

I quickly ran towards some trees, when I got closer then in front of me was the sick forest. Not trying to get caught I ran in as fast as I can,I was feeling free.

I wandered in the forest looking around, until I heard a sound. I took out my sword and looked around, I heard more noises until I saw a giant spider coming towards me. If only I could have known how to use a bow. I thought because the spider was at some distance I could have shooted it, now it was getting closer, I charged towards it slashing it's legs with my sword and then cutting it's head, I sighed and a smile of victory crept on my face until I heard more noises these weren't of spiders. Then came in the view from the trees were some... dwarfs they didn't noticed me and continued running, and at last came out a hobbit, a spider was behind him so shouted, "behind you!", he glanced at me then back at the spider as he spun his sword in the spiders eyes. He then suddenly disappeared and it was totally weird. The dwarfs were gone and the spider was suffering from the pain in it's eyes, I walked towards it and drew my sword in it's head and it lied their dead.

I then ran to the direction of the dwarfs only to see the sight I never wanted to see. The dwarfs were surrounded by the elves, I hid behind a tree but knew I had to show up. I walked towards them , beside legolas, he glanced at me in total confusion, "Were you following us?" he asked,

"No I wasn't, I didn't even knew you all are here, I was just wandering in the forest" I simply stated and shrugged.

"You really shouldn't have, we'll talk about it later" he said glaring at me then back at the dwarfs.

I looked at every dwarf's face and suddenly saw a familiar one. He was already looking at me in confusion, Fili.

Flashback

As I was in search of finding some food I heard some noises that I never heard in my forest. I glanced at the trees and placed a hand on one, they told me their was nothing dangerous.I sighed walking slowly as the noises were becoming loud, when I came out of the trees in front of me were two dwarfs.A blond one with beard and another who had dark colour hairs without a beard. I walked towards them slowly, the dark haired one aimed his bow towards me, I stopped walking and said ," Look,I'm the lady of this forest and I mean no harm to you" the dark haired wasn't sure, so he looked at the blond one who was wounded badly, he nodded so the dark haired place his bow back in his quiver. I walked towards the wounded one , sat in front of him and studied his wound it was bad. "I can heal this" I said,
The dark haired spoke up, "And why shall we trust an elf?" he asked glaring at me,
"Because you have no other choice"
The dark haired one sighed and nodded,
"Forgive him my lady, My name is fili and this is my younger brother kili" he said between breaths.
I smiled, but wanted to heal him so I stood up, "Kili look after him I coming back with some athelas"....
That night I healed Fili and made a sweet friendship bond with him. I let them stay with me for the night and also showed them the way out of the forest, I gave kili a hug and fili a kiss on his cheek before they left"

He gave me a confused face expression, but I couldn't do anything. I looked around and didn't found kili, until a scream came from some distant and fili looked around shouting , "Kili!" I wanted to run and help him but Tauriel came jumping from tree to tree , slashing the spiders with her bow and knives, she saved kili, by killing the one who was coming his way.

"Search them" Legolas ordered as every guard started to,

Legolas started searching a ginger head,

"Give it back that's private" the ginger head said as Legolas took something which I couldn't see , they might be pictures because legolas said, "Who's this your brother?"

"That is my wife."

"And who is this horrid creature, goblin mutant?"

"That is my lad, Gimli"

"Legolas stop" I said walking towards him, he was about to say something, before a guard interrupted, "Legolas" he said handling him a sword, "This is an elvish blade, forged by my kin" he admired the blade speaking in elvish.

"Where did you get this?" he asked a dwarf,

"it was given to me"

"you are not just a thief but a liar as well, levano hi!" legolas declared, as they started to take the dwarfs back to the palace. I just stood their, confused, until legolas came towards me, "Aren't you coming?"

"I can't believe you just arrested them, though they haven't committed any crime"

"But the have entered in our realm, they would be taken to the king"

I crossed my arms acting like a stubborn child, "You shouldn't have arrested them in the first place"

"And why these dwarfs matter to you?" he asked,

"I just don't want to see someone get arrested without committing any crime" I said almost whispered,

He shook his head, "Come" he said before continuing to walk, I couldn't just stand their in this deadly forest, I sighed and followed him back to the palace, thinking of what will happen next.

Hey Guys! Gosh this is the longest chapter I guess, so do you like the story , if you do so please comment & vote. We finally reached to the hobbit film. Sorry that I put Amalia with Fili, that's because our cute kili was already taken ,this story will only add Amalia the others will have the same story till the battle of the five armies. ;)