Journey to Greenwood

Amalia's pov,

I was in a dark land alone, I didn't know where was everyone, I can only see darkness around me, a twing of fear enclosed around me. I heard noises, voices only saying my name, then I saw fire , two eyes looking at me with hatered. they were huge as if he was, "Arob." I whispered befire it released fire, I raise my both hands in defense , closing my eyes....

"Ahh!" I wake up , only to see everyone staring at me with worried eyes, I saw Tauriel beside me. She must have been shaking me. She looked concerned, "I'm okay" I said and everyone kinda relaxed as well as Tauriel, she gave me a slight smile before standing up, "C'mon we shall, get ready" she said and I sighed nodding a bit. I stood up , ready to leave my home behind and go on a search for my beloved Dragon.

I walked to Legolas who was stroking his horse, "Is their a horse , for me?" I asked, although I never rode one.

He sighed looking at me , "No, you shall travel with one of us",

I nodded briefly, before asking, "who?"

A slight smirk appeared on his lips, "Me."

He said studying my expressions, I tried to keep my expressions neutral and just nod.

Everyone got ready and I climbed up after Legolas on the horse, "Why can't I just ride with another guard?" I asked slightly confused thay why should I ride with him, when I can ride with some one else what was so speacial about him.
"You will know soon." He simply stated.

Tauriel climbed   on her horse with a smile.

He glanced back at me smiling, "If you are not comfortable with me, then you can ride with someone else"

"No no , I mean... I'm fine, it's, sorry" I said looking at down not wanting to make any eye contact.

"it's okay" I heard him say as he turned his head around,

"we are gonna travel from the north, we will reach to Greenwood soon" he ordered and others nodded, then he pulled the ropes of the horse making it jump a bit, I quickly grabbed him from his waist not wanting to fall.I could feel he was smirking.

We rode out of the forest and I tightened my grip on his waist as it was my first time out of the forest, we rode in silence.

...

After a while we reached in the dark forest of Mirkwood, I glanced around, "this forest is .... ill" I mumbled more to my self but knew legolas heard it.

"I know a great evil lies here" he said looking around as well, as we continued riding slowly, Looking around.

"let's hope we don't have a departure with the spiders" Tauriel said sighing a bit. "s-spiders" I said hesitantly,

"yes and giant ones" Legolas said scaring me more, I never fought with any creatures yet alone with giant spiders.

"Don't scare me" I whispered in his ear, not wanting anyone else to hear it.

He chuckled before answering, "It's okay, don't worry, you have me",

I know I could believe him I sighed, "Thank you , your highness" I smiled,

"please call me legolas" he corrected quickly. I smiled and nodded. I think I'm developing something in my heart for legolas, I thought but then another thought came in my mind,I can't like him, I came here for Arob, to find my Dragon. Not for lingering around. I know it was wrong not to tell them why I came, but I had to do that.

I sighed biting my lower, as I was too deep in thoughts I didn't realized that we were almost out of the forest. A light started coming from ahead in the dark forest and we were finally out after riding their..

Now in front of me were the giant gates of the palace, I swallowed the gulp in my throat. As I was shocked to see the beautiful site, Legolas and the others climbed off and I did the same , he glanced at me smirking, to see me shocked like that, he took the lead while others followed. We passed through the bridge I was slightly afraid of the water that was floating underneath the bridge. Tauriel noticed that and smiled stretching out her hand for me to take. I smiled and thanked her walking beside her through the bridge to the gates as the guards opened them. I stepped inside and sighed ready to meet the great elven king.