S Y N O P S I S

Mature and curvy 16 year old Mikaela Salva Timate has a simple goal in life. To have a stable financial status after she graduates señor high school and college, continue the expenses at home, support her 5 year old sister in school until she also graduates, find a boyfriend after everything is done when she's 30 or so... she's got all of that planned out.

But then a storm came along. A storm so strong it changed the way of the winds. A storm that blew away every single thing she planned to do.... it changed the direction of her sail, it created such deep hollow mark in her heart that can only be refurbished by itself... a storm named Marco Ronox Ylnazo Dela Flor.

The heir of the Dela Flor Empire, Marco Ronox Ylnazo Dela Flor, is a drop dead ruthless and gorgeous 22 year old Mechanical Engineer that own hundreds of hectares of land and millions of dollars who took the world by his storm. He is known for being heartless and cold, with everything calculated and planned. He was living his cold rich life until he met our little girl, Mikaela, who modified every bit of his beliefs.

Faced with difficiltues Miakela never knew that could happen, with a possesive guy, a sweet lover, uncalled catfights, steamy makeout sessions, with a love truly oh so forbidden, and with her heart beating hundreds of miles per hour, watch how their love conquers the world, 'cause they will do it... Whatever It Takes