Silence

A/n I got chills down my spine from making this title and for what I have planned for the queens part.

Grubs approached blue and cricket but stopped when he heard willow whispering. Then heard a tiny laugh, grubs looked around and saw the vines used to climb. He grabbed the vine and started climbing. Wasp was in him and could see everything from grubs. He then reached the nest quietly and his tail stinger raised and he was about to stab. But stopped and his eyes were back, before he could do anything serious wasp took control again. He stabbed willow and pine, who didn't even see him.

He then proceeded to go down and look at blue and cricket.
Wasp stopped and stared at them for a while cocking grubs head curiously. But she shook it off and stabbed both of them, Bumblebee was sleeping in a nook not to far and wasp noticed the dragonet and kept his wrist stinger in blue and cricket and stabbed bumblebee in the shoulder. He then turned around to make sure no one was there. He pulled blue out of the nest, and then cricket.
The queen didn't have much trouble as Grubs was very strong.

She made him pull them to the edge and climb down with blue first and then climb up and get cricket.
She then brought them to a small crack in the earth near the village, and went in first and started to dig until hitting stone. The pit was wide but she kept digging making tunnels not to down under the surface but enough the ceiling wouldn't collapse.
Then proceeded to make a chamber then more pathways. She came back up after thirty minutes stabbed blue and cricket once more and went into the tunnels until the sun was about to rise. She dragged them down and filled the entrance with dirt but made a spot where only a dragon of grubs size and smaller could come down.

She dragged them into a labyrinth of tunnels and chambers after thirty minutes of walking she made it to the chamber where the stone got low and there was a naturally formed rock pillar in the middle. She then dumped them by the pillar and went over to a ledge she carved.

Pine woke up and stretched feeling sore like she'd been stuck in an awkward position when she slept.
She climbed down and noticed blue and cricket were gone -probably exploring-
She noticed bumblebee was still asleep, and saw crickets sling was still in the nest. She went ahead reached for it and tied it around her neck and shoulder so bumblebee had room to move a little. She picked up the dragonet, and saw she was a little stiff as well. The dragonet yawned and stretched her wings slightly in a cute fashion. "Did you sleep well?" Pine asked tickling the dragonets belly, who laughed and pulled away and then leaped at pines type of sling. She landed gently and then that's when pine noticed, Bumblebee had a small circle wound on her shoulder, and pine looked at her shoulders and back. And saw that she had one as well in her back.

"Grubs..."  she whispered

Back at the caverns....

Blue woke up and felt cold stone beneath him instead of the warm tree. He opened his eyes and looked around to see a hastily made little cavern and tunnels leading to the cavern. AHH YOUR AWAKE HOWS MY FLAMSILK?
A familiar voice said
Blue froze and turned slightly to see a white eyed grubs on a ledge. "W-wasp?" He stuttered and began to shrink to the floor.
DONT BE AFRAID I WONT HARM YOU I ONLY NEED ONE THING FROM YOU, AND YOU CAN GO FREE. "Let me guess my flamsilk"
OH AREN'T YOU A SMART ONE, YES I NEED YOUR FLAMSILK IN ORDER TO BURN DOWN THIS JUNGLE
Wasp said. "If I give you my flame silk you'll let me and cricket go?"
OH THE HIVEWING HMM....
TELL YOU WHAT YOU GIVE ME SOME FLAMSILK TO BURN THE JUNGLE AND GIVE THREE MONTHS OF FLAMSILK TO ME AND THEN YOU AND "CRICKET" CAN GO.

"Let me think about it"
YOU HAVE Two HOURS TO  THINK ABOUT IT,I DUG YOU AND "CRICKET" A ROOM TO DISCUSS"
"Erm... thank you your majesty" Blue said and dragged cricket into the room.

Half an hour later cricket woke up and stretched. "Morning blue" she yawned, "cricket Wasp is controlling Grubs out side this second. She said if I give her my flamsilk to burn the poison  jungle. Then give her three months supply of my flamesilk, me and you can go free"
Blue quickly explained,
"No,don't give her your flamesilk"
"But crickets it's where me and you can go free"
"Wait me and you together?"
"Umm... well y-yeah that's w-what
I thought"
There was a silence between them.
"Blue?"
"Yeah?"
"Do you like me? Like more than best friends?" Cricket asked.

A/N I think I just upset DragonetTwins h/s gonna not like the cliffhangers