Grubs

I DONT LIKE THE STORY I STARTED BEFORE SO THIS IS A REMAKE It was midnight and a fire was light next to the groups hideout sundew had spread something over the fire which limited the amount of smoke that came out of it a while so they could sleep with the warmth. Cricket was by the fire laying on her stomach, she flicked her tail.
Swordtail was asleep with his wing tented over Sundew who was a little agitated, enjoyed swordtails presence.

Cricket smiled and pushed up her glasses then she heard a twig snap behind her. She got up and turned around to see blue who had left at sunset. (Has his wings and silk)
He looked exhausted, cricket smiled even more "hey blue." Cricket said walking over to him. He lifted his head and cricket saw his handsome face and gave a kind smile. Cricket felt her heart flutter -Why is he some wonderful- "hi cricket" blue said, cricket grabbed his front talon and pulled him closer to where she was about to fall asleep. Blue walked along side her and cricket laid down on some dead grass and blue walked behind her and curled around her and tented a wing across her body.
Cricket smiled and turned her head around upwards and nudged under blues chin. This made blue blush and he hoped cricket couldn't see with the dim camp fire light. When cricket lowered her snout blue cuddled with her and tucked his chin on her neck and she tucked her chin in and fell asleep with the rhythmic beating of blue's heart on her back.

She woke with a start of blue jolting up. She sat up sleepily and saw swordtail and sundew tying something up and it was probably midnight by now so she cleaned her glasses and saw a hivewing under sundew with his claws behind his back. He had a black scale speckles across his face which was a black underbelly and back. His wings were a paint splatter of black on orange. Except for a single yellow strip circling his tail. "No stop, listen I'm looking for the one called cricket!" He shouted desperately struggling to get free. "Shut up hivewing spy" sundew hissed "wouldn't wasp be in my mind if I was a spy? And she would call all hivewing to attack this area if I were a spy." The hivewing said stopping the struggle And looked up at sundew who was still very tired. Blue walked over and pointed his glowing wrist at him. The hivewing lost his mind "OH PLEASE NO, NOONONONONONONONONO!"
He started screaming.

Blue put his talons on the ground and sat "knows I'm a flame silk... Oh much do you know?" Blue asked gently. The hivewing calmed and sighed "oh thank clear sight" the hivewing said. "Ok my name is Grubs. You're blue.... your name is blue" grubs corrected pointing to blue "you're sundew and swordtail, there was another silkwing.. Luna? Did she die? Or get captured by wasp?" He asked, swordtail grabbed his left horn and slammed grubs head into the dirt. Grubs snout actually went into the dirt "ow" grubs voice was muffled in the dirt. "I'm looking for cricket" he said muffled again. He lifted his head out the dirt "why"blue asked
"Because I'm Immune to wasp control as well"