𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞.

Start from the beginning

" I'm going to have dinner with the leaders of the shishigumi, you come too. "

Legoshi's ear began to twitch, confused if he had heard any of that right but the expression that his girlfriend wore made him believe every word was factual.

Shortly after, they sat at a table with Free shoving shot glasses towards (Y/n) with her heads shoving them away from her form but he continued either way enjoying the teasing.

" So, what's your name? "

" How old are you? "

" What's your job? "

" Why were you wagging your tail? "

The female sighed, finally giving up against the lion and taking the shots up to her lips as she listened to the bullshit answer her boyfriend decided to give, " My name is Haruo. I'm twenty-seven years old, and I'm a night worker. As for my tail- my body is really excited. "

The lions turned to (Y/n) who pushed the liquor down her throat, stating bluntly,

" He's a masochist. "

The felines nodded at the fresh information, taking her word before Free clapped his hand against Legoshi's spine which echoed in the room, " Oh my, you're so weird! "

Legoshi dropped his head with embarrassment, muttering loud enough, " I get that a lot. "

The large impact on his back cut him off once more, basically almost making him choke on the liquid he held in his mouth. Dolph turned to face (Y/n) with an eyebrow raised, " You like having this perv hanging around with you? "

The female sighed, sipping on the booze with a small mumble, " You'd be surprised. "

Louis merged himself into the conversation, " Haruo, (Y/n), please eat to your heart's content. " Louis pushes the cancer stick to his lips, inhaling the nicotine into his system and one of the lions added,

" Yeah, this is the black market, where you can eat as much meat as you want. Oh wait, do you have any herbivore friends? "

Free turned to the two canines, " Well, you'd be pretty damn stupid to reject food from the shishigumi. " He stated with a blank expression and Legoshi shook his head at the meat filled table, " I can't eat this. "

" I'm sorry but I'm a fox. Bigger than most, I must add. I can only eat fried tofu. " He lied to the yakuza which made Louis grow angry, thinking of him as a hypocrite already forgetting what (Y/n) had stated the time they met in the alleys.

She watched the two teenagers with an eyebrow raised, " Foxes don't have the best diets, you know. "

Ibuki chuckled softly, waving his hand over the food to showcase the variety of meat, " I don't understand you- our boss is a fine young deer as you can see but he likes eating meat. "

The two canines enlarged their eyes at the sudden news with disbelief. Dolph smirked over at the buck across from him, " Ain't that right boss? "

" Of course. "

The herbivore picked at the meat on his dish with a fork, stabbing the piece, " I'm fine with cannibalism. " He hissed under his breath, confusing the large piracy of meat.