"it's chill" i shrugged. "i wanna hit a club or sum. they gettin' action in they damn room and me and you just hearing all of that shit" she giggled.

"they so goddamn loud" she shook her head. "thanks for the other day" i furrowed my eyebrows.

"whatchu mean?" i asked.

"when you let me sleep on you" she looked down as we walked. "i ain't usually do that shit but i was just really tired. i didn't wanna invade your space or anything"

"you cool, shorty" i waved her off. "you light as fuck. and i ain't complaining"

"what you mean?" she asked.

"Shorty you know i been tryna take you out for almost a fuckin month now" i chuckled shaking my head. "why you so guarded wit me?"

she sighed lowly as we walked. she's been ducking this question ever since we started talking and i wanna know why.

"i just had a bad past with my ex" she finally spoke up. "i know you probably don't wanna hear about him but it just wasn't a good relationship"

"he ain't hit you did he?" she shook her head.

"he always wanted to have sex" she sighed. "like yea, i get you wanna be pleasured but he alwaysss wanted to do it" i furrowed my eyebrows. "this might be TMI but, he never even made me cum by eating me out. having sex with him always felt weird.. he always was enjoying it more then me"

"hollup' shorty" i stopped walking making her furrow her eyebrows. "dis nigga never made you cum when he ate you out?" she nodded.

ion know why.. i busted out laughing. he a lil ass boy if he can't make them legs shake.

"shut the fuck up and come on" she pulled my arm.

"did he do Anyyythingg that turned you on?" she shook her head.

"i like being dominated. but with him, it felt like i was dominating him"

well shiii !

"you like being dominated?" i teased making her smack her teeth.

"stop thinking what your thinking" i chuckled shaking my head. "i already see clothes i like" she groaned as we made our way into the markets.

"so what else he do? because i know you ain't just pushing me away cause youn wanna fuck" she sighed.

"he was cheating. everytime i wouldn't wanna have sex, he'd go out and fuck another girl"

"goddamn" i mumbled.

"and something else but i'd rather not speak about it"

"is it that bad?" she nodded.

"it just hurts to talk about.."