I'm Here (Hux x Fem!OC)

I'm Here

Hux x Fem!OC

Word Count: 437

Warning(s): Angst, implied anxiety attack

A/N: The song in it is an original poem by me, imagine the tune however you'd like.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"A-Armitage?" Juno mumbled, voice tired from crying.

"Yes, Junie," Hux replied, "I'm here."

Tears of relief began spilling down Juno's cheeks.

Hux released her from the restraints of the interrogation chair and wrapped his arms around her.

"Hey, hey," he whispered, "you're okay. I've got you."

"I was, was worried you wouldn't come," Juno breathed between sobs, "I was worried you didn't know."

"You don't need to worry about anything now, sweetheart," Hux soothed, "I'm here now. You're safe."

Hux scooped Juno into his arms, carrying her bridal style. Juno buried her face into his chest, holding onto him tightly. Hux walked to his quarters, opening the door and sitting on the small couch there.

He held Juno in his lap, cradling her close as a few more tears came from her eyes. He rubbed her back and traced circles and patterns along her spine, in just the way he knew she loved. As her tears slowed, Juno let out a soft sigh as she relaxed in his arms.

Hux pressed a kiss to the top of Juno's head, and she turned her head to look at him. He cupped her cheek, wiping a tear with his thumb. He places another kiss on her forehead, and Juno tucked her head under his chin, snuggling closer to him.

"You're going to be just fine, Juno," Hux whispered. "I promise."

"Thank you, Armie," she managed to say, "I was so scared-" A sob caught in Juno's throat as more tears began flowing.

"I know, I know," Hux whispered, hushing her and holding her just a bit tighter.

"I'm here, my love.

You've got nothing to fear, my love.

I'll hold you tight all night,

Until your nightmares disappear."

Hux sang a soft lullaby.

"I'm here, my love,

All will soon become more clear, my love.

You think you're caving in,

But I will fight for you, 'til we win."

Juno focused on Hux's voice, the way she could feel his chest vibrating as he hit the lower notes. She listened to his heartbeat, and his breathing, and once again, her tears slowly dried.

"I'm here, my love.

You've got nothing to fear, my love.

I'll be there if you need me,

But now you should rest, sleep peacefully."

Juno's eyelids closed. Hux stood, carefully carrying her to his bed. He held her in his arms and tucked them both into the numerous warm blankets he had. She snuggled as close to him as possible, still clutching to his clothing for dear life. Hux moved a few of her hair out of her face before getting comfortable and turning out the light.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This one is pretty short, I hope you enjoyed!