eleven: revelations

Start from the beginning

Garcia excuses herself and Hotch begins speaking. "We need to hit the ground running with this one. JJ, start on Victimology. Prentiss, go where the bodies are. Examine them. Morgan, Reid, and Y/l/n, go to the crime scene."

"Yes, sir," you say, moving back to your seat.

The plane lands just under the hour, and the team moves as one, getting into cars and driving to their destinations. Morgan drives with you in the passenger seat and Spencer in the back. You bounce your knee, anxious.

"You okay?" Morgan asks, glancing over at you.

"I have a bad feeling about this case," you mutter. "Dealing with teams is tricky. Dealing with mission based teams is worse." You exhale. "They're going to kill again. I can feel it."

You feel a hand on your shoulder and you glance back. Spencer squeezes your shoulder lightly, giving you a small smile. You smile back, body relaxing a little at his touch.

"We'll catch them," Morgan says, staring straight ahead. "Don't worry."

The three of you arrive at the house, getting out and entering it quickly. You walk up to the bedroom, gasping quietly when you see the amount of blood on the carpet.

"Holy..." you trail off, glancing around the room. It's a simple master bedroom, almost pretty looking if it weren't for the massive blood stains. The longer you look at the room, the more the anger swells in your chest. "I'm so fucking tired of people using religion to justify their fucked up actions."

Morgan exhales. "I know."

Spencer wanders around the room, disappearing into the closet for a moment and walking back out. You look at the bed, then the blood stain on the floor, then the window.

"How do they kill someone and leave in just five minutes?" You murmur, shaking your head.

"The police didn't even have a chance," Spencer says, biting the inside of his cheek.

You look at the blood stain on the door. "Any prints?"

The cop standing in the room shakes his head. "Nope. The killer wore gloves."

Morgan furrows his eyebrows. "That's weird. Disorganized killers don't clean up after themselves."

Morgan's phone rings and he answers it. "Talk to me, baby girl."

You turn toward Spencer. "Why would mission based killers that think they're sent from God clean up after themselves? That doesn't make sense."

"Garcia, you're saying someone filmed this murder?"

Morgan's voice jolts you from your conversation, eyes going wide. "What?"

He shuts his phone, his eyes landing just behind you. You turn, looking at the small laptop on the desk.

"Holy shit. He filmed it?" You ask, bending over slightly to look at the laptop.

"I think he's watching us," Spencer says, looking at you and Morgan.

"We need to get back to Hotch. Now."

The three of you pile into the car, driving quickly back to FBI Headquarters in Atlanta. The three of you practically burst into the building, eyes landing on the rest of the team.

"What is it?" Hotch asks.

"The unsub filmed the murder," you tell him, looking around at the team.

"He filmed it?" Prentiss asks, raising her eyebrows.

"Garcia's sending us the video," Morgan says.