kinky todobaku smut🍓

Hey guys on my last bakugo X Todoroki fanfic a lot of people were saying they wished it had been a bottom bakugo fanfic so I wrote one lol. and umm also id like to say thank you guys for the comments like I read every one of them and they make me so happy lmfao😳

Todoroki sat in his 5th class of the day, mindlessly clicking his black ballpoint pen. He let out a long empty sigh. He was bored to death. Usually when he got bored he would make up random scenarios and fantasies in his head. He was pretty good at it since he had grown up without any friends to play with. But as he got older, the fantasies and scenarios would become more and more erotic.

As he scanned the room eyeing his classmates, he noticed someone was missing. It was Katsuki. "ah thats right..he went to the bathroom around 20 minutes ago". hes been gone quite a while then.." he thought to himself. "maybe he got bored and decided to wonder around the school...ah but Katsuki cares quite a lot about his grades so that would be unlike him" he mumbled to himself.

Bakugo had always interested him. To most, bakugo seemed like a big headed asshole who was too set in his ways to be taught to be better. But todoroki thought otherwise. He wanted to tame him. He wanted nothing more than for bakugo to sumbit to him. Just the thought of the blonde boy on his hands and knees begging for Todorokis touch was enough to make todoroki unbearably horny.

Fuck. He had done it again. Once again he had started fantasizing about the pretty blonde boy. The thought of todorokis sticky white cum dripping off of bakugos pale rosey cheeks, while he shook violently..

Todoroki put his hand to his crotch and lightly rubbed his tip through his pants, giving him slight pleasure. He sucked on this tip of his pen as traces of ink bled onto his pink tounge.

"I cant do this here.." he muttered as he stuck his now weak hand up.

"Yes shoto?" Mr. Aizawa said in a tired voice

"M-may I go to the bathroom?" he said in a shaky voice

Aizawa sighed and nodded

———————————————————————————

After walking through the somewhat cold and eerie hallways, Todoroki quietly stepped into the grey mens bathroom. For once, It actually had a sweet flowery scent to it. It must've just been cleaned.

He opened his mouth to ask if anyone was present but quickly closed it again when he heard small gasps. He stopped for a minute and then slowly stepped closer to the stalls. The gasps quickly turned into quiet moans. They were cute, yet deep.

"Shoto..Fuckk"

Todorokis body stiffened when he heard his name. His eyes went wide as the moans just continued. Still in utter shock, He followed the sound of the moans until he was in front of the stall in which the moans were coming from.

He noticed that the stall was unlocked so he didnt even bother to knock.

He put his hand up to the smooth white door and lightly pressed it open which revealed the blonde boy in front of  him. Bakugo didnt even notice him at first, due to his head hanging back as he slowly jerked himself off.  When he finally picked his head up, his half closed eyes widened and his pupils dilated. "T-todoroki- wha-what the fuck you-" he stammered as he struggled to put his erect cock back into his pants and get dressed. Todoroki remained silent as he watched the embarassed boy struggle. "How long have you been here y-you half and half bastard?" Bakugo questioned as he tried to look intimidating. "Long enough to hear you moan my name." Todoroki Replied, smirking. Bakugous face turned into an even deeper shade of red than before. "Please, dont tell anyone. I-i'll do anything, p-please..".