Joseph x Reader: DISTRACTING|THE|MAID

Requested by: The_Moon_Pillar

JOSEPHxMAID!READER, FLUFF

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

"Y/n! Lemme help you with that." LisaLisa's newest apprentice jogged up to you.

You brushed past him, carrying an arms full worth of groceries in three overstuffed bags. "I'm okay, Jojo. You get back to your training."

"Nonsense!" The chipper brunet's hand hovered over your waist as he scooted back in front of you. "Here, I'll take this one." Joseph grabbed the middle bag, removing it from your hold slowly so you wouldn't drop the other two.

"Oh, so you're gonna make little ole me carry two bags while you only carry one?"

"I-I can carry another one!" You laughed at how flustered he became.

"I'm just giving you shit." You smirked at the boy, turning your nose up with a teasing 'hmph' before making your way to the kitchen. Joseph followed close behind.

"What's LisaLisa making you do today?" You looked up at Joseph from the corner of your eye, tilting your head a bit to the side due to the sheer height difference.

"Well I have to put all the groceries away, then I need to do your's and Caesar's smelly laundry, and after that me and Suzie Q are supposed to get dinner ready. And then of course once everyone's eaten we have to do the dishes." By the time you finished listening your chores for the day, you were in the kitchen.

You set your bags down on the large marble counter, Joseph placing the one he was carrying right next to them. You got to work quickly, taking out all the food and placing it on the counter. There wasn't much for you to put away, mainly just fresh ingredients for dinner tonight and a few things the boys had been craving. Joseph leaned against the counter and watched you organize and store everything. His watchful gaze made the air feel heavy, and you tried to control your steadily increasing heart rate.

"Don't you have somewhere to be?" You mumbled, trying to cover up how nervous he was making you feel.

"Oh, right!" Joseph bounced up. "See ya around."

You couldn't see his mouth under the muzzle LisaLisa forced him to wear, but from the way his eyes became crescents up you could tell he was smiling. Waving to him as he ran off, you felt somewhat nauseous; not in a sick way, but in the way where it felt like there were butterflies fluttering in your stomach. You took a deep breath to calm yourself down, turning your attention back to putting the groceries away.     

After everything was in its rightful place, you got to work on the laundry. You gathered up every piece of dirty clothing you could find, even scouring the entire mansion because the boys were too lazy to use a hamper after a long day of training. Lucky for you, LisaLisa had recently invested in an electric washing machine. All you had to do was hang them on the clothesline to dry.

As the washing machine did its job, you busied yourself with minor cleaning tasks: dusting the tops of shelves, wiping down tables, sweeping floors - things you weren't asked to do but didn't really mind spending time on. Going back and forth between the laundry and occasionally assisting Suzie Q with patching up clothes, you didn't even realize it was time to start dinner until LisaLisa approached you.

You finished clipping the last shirt onto the drying line and rushed to the kitchen. Along the way you spotted Joseph and Caesar sitting back to back in a dimly lit room. Curious, you approached the doorway. You peaked around the door frame every so slightly, exposing the least amount of your face as possible as you watched the boys.