Chapter 6: A Sweet Secret of My Excess

Start from the beginning

It wasn't that long of a trip as it was now the afternoon and the ponies eventually arrive in Canterlot and they were told by Princess Celestia were Rarity was staying at the royal castle. The arrived at the front door of Rarity's room and (Y/N) was just about to go up and knock before Pinkie stopped him.

Pinkie Pie: Wait! Wait! Wait! We should surprise Rarity that all of us came to see her. She'll be even more excited!

(Y/N) and the mares looked at each other for a second before they all smiled and nodded.

(Y/N): Sure, why not?

Fluttershy: I'm sure if she sees that it's us, she's won't be too shocked.

Twilight Sparkle: Well, in that case why don't you all hide to the sides of the door. I'll show up first since I was the one who suggested all of this?

Rainbow Dash: Can do!

Everypony except for Twilight went to the sides of the two front doors of the guest room that Rarity was staying in.

It took nearly a minute, but eventually Rarity came out of the doors, who was wearing a fancy outfit that consisted of a yellow dress, a yellow hat with a few flowers and a big ribbon on it, and she was also wearing some flower pins on her tail. When she sees a smiling Twilight, she's shocked at first before the others came from the sides of the doors.

Mane 6: SURPRISE!

Rarity gasps when she sees the ponies and she then faints dramatically to the ground. (Y/N) was confused by this.

(Y/N): Too much?

Pinkie then get's up in Rarity's face to see that if she would be waking up and she slowly was opening her eyes.

Pinkie Pie: Swoosh! And right before she hit the ground, shoom, she- Hi again!

Rarity then wakes up all the way and stands up and looks at the rest of her friends extremely confused.

Rarity: What are you. . .? How did you. . .? Why are you. . .?

Applejack: Listen to her. She's so excited to see us, she can hardly talk.

Rarity: What I mean to say is, what are you all doing here?

Twilight Sparkle: When I got your letter saying you were stuck in Canterlot, I asked Pinkie Pie if it wouldn't be too much trouble to move my birthday party here, so you wouldn't have to miss it!

Pinkie Pie: Balloons are super easy to pack.

Pinkie then opens the small briefcase that she had tons of balloons in and they all deflated and (Y/N) just rolls his eyes.

(Y/N): You really shouldn't be surprised? It was all of Twilight's idea after all.

Rarity felt very thankful as she looks at Twilight.

Rarity: Wow. . . First you get me a suite at Canterlot Castle and now this. I don't know what to say, Twilight.

Rainbow Dash: How about you start by saying what you're doing in that fancy getup?

(Y/N): Yeah. . . we're you going somewhere just before we arrived?

The Mane 6 then all look at Rarity with concerned looks.

Rarity: This? Uh- well, I- I always put on something a little fancy when Opal's feeling under the weather. . . Cheers her right up. *nervous laugh*

(Y/N): (That sounded kind of. . . iffy.)

Fluttershy: Oh, poor Opal. Where is the sick darling?