Clint - You get caught

You pick up a arrow from Clint's desk, twirling it between your fingers gently.

"I'd be careful if I was you, they're sharp," you head a familiar comforting voice appear from behind you. You smile and place the arrow back on the desk, you turn and face your lover.

"Is that so, Hawkeye?" You taunt. He smiles and walks up to you, "I love it when you call me that," he smirks.

You had been seeing Clint secretly for the past few weeks. You both wanted time to yourselves, before you had to mention the news to the avengers. Clint liked being secretive and to be honest, you found it hot having to sneak around.

You pull him closer towards you, so he's resting between your legs. "Hawkeye," you whisper in his ear. You feel his breathing quicken and you smile. Without warning, he picks you up, placing you on his desk behind you. You giggle and pull him closer, you kiss him softly, placing your hands on his cheek.

"When do you have to get back to the Avengers?" You ask him. He sighs and shakes his head.

"Don't ruin the moment," he murmurs, you pull him into a kiss, this time it gets deeper, more heated. He grips your thighs tightly and you start to run your hands through his hair. He stops kissing you and helps you take your shirt off. This time, he starts to kiss your neck, his kisses get tougher, threatening to leave marks on your neck.

He starts to trail down to your collarbone, and down your chest. He kisses inbetween your breasts and works then starts to work back up to your neck. You let out a small moan, causing him to smile against your neck.

"Well this interesting," you hear an unexpected feminine voice appear. You shriek, covering your chest with your arms. You peer over Clint's shoulder and see Natasha at the doorway, a wide smirk on her face. "Really Nat?" Clint groans, he hands you your top.

Embarrassed, you put it on quickly. Natasha shrugs, "If you wanted privacy, you should've put a sock on the door...or maybe you should've closed the door in general," The smirk is still clear on her face.

Clint rolls his eyes as you stare at both of them embarrassed. You jump off the desk.

"Don't worry lovebirds, you're secret is safe with me," she announces, before walking off as if she didn't see anything.

"Oh my goodness," you whisper, Clint looks at you and chuckles.