Confessions of a dangerous mind

Beginne am Anfang

"Alright sorry for the disturbance love birds and Mr Cat Captain but we will now be stealing your manager." Yukie says getting a hold of my hand and pulling me towards her and the other girls.

"Or should I say future girlfr-" Hitoka says but I cut her off

"Aaah anywaysss bye guys sorry I gotta go, have fun at the hot springs see you tomorrow!" I say as I get pulled away by Yukie still holding my arm.

Kuroo POV

"What did Yacchan* want to say?" Bokuto asks

* a.n: yacchan is what Bokuto calls Hitoka because her last name is Yachi.

"I have no idea but she said something about the future I think." Akaashi answers.

"I don't know what she said because (l/n) chan cut her off before she could finish her sentence." I say still looking at (l/n) and the other managers leaving.

"You really gotta stop looking at her like that."
Kenma says blandly.

"Looking at wh-" I start but Kenma cuts me

"You look like a creep, stop." Kenma adds before leaving.

"Whatever i wasn't looking anyways." I finally say turning around walking towards the hot springs looking back one last time, not that I was expecting to see anyone... what? I'm telling you I wasn't expecting to see anyone.. not even (l/n) chan.. no I'm not lying shush go back to your POV and get out of my head you reader.

(y/n) POV

"Alright alright, while the guys have their own time in the hot springs that doesn't mean we don't get to have one too so let's go have our girls time too!" Kaori says going to the changing rooms as we follow her and get undressed, ready to go to the hot springs too.

Ok i had never been to a hot spring before and let me tell you that i could literally make tea with that water. It was boiling hot. We chatted four about half an hour before we were about to pass out from the heat.

We got out, headed to our room then went to get changed in some more comfortable clothes. I personally brought a crop top and some shorts okay short shorts but who was going to see me except the girls anyways?

Oh and Yukie wanted to get some Chinese food so we ordered a bunch of different things and got it delivered to our room a few minutes later.

"So, we have a lot to discuss now don't we
(y/n)?" Yukie says eating some caramel pork.

"Hm? Whuat abhoud mphe?" Or "what about me?" For those who can't read the "mouth full of food" language. I say munching on some chips.

"Oh well I don't know, maybe what Kiyoko and Hitoka were teasing you about all day, this someone." Kaori adds looking at me mischievously

"OH" i say almost choking on my food. "Uh yeah ahaha uh I um I- I-"

"She has a crush on bead headed captain" Kiyoko says eating her noodles.

"PFFHYAANSKDSK" is what I answered or choked trying to answer oh and I was also a blushing mess but that's no surprise.

"Is she wrong though?" Hitoka adds