Meet me at our spot

(y/n) POV

The next morning I get out of bed and get ready for my second day of school. When I exit the house a familiar black haired person is sitting on my porch.

"uhhhh good morning Kuroo?" I say tilting my head

"Oh hey (l/n) did you sleep well?" He says with the same smirk he had yesterday

"Y-yeah I did but what are you doing here?"

"Oh well since I don't live far I thought we could walk to school if you're okay with it?"

"O-oh sure no problem,thanks!"

"Well then we better get going or we'll be late."

"You say that as if you weren't late
yesterday for the first day of school."

"Huh, so you do talk without stuttering." He says smirking

"S-shut up" turning my head away

"Looks like I spoke too soon."

the walk to school was better than the walk back from it yesterday, as I began to feel comfortable with talking to him.

When we get to school there's a boy with mid long, blonde dyed hair, sitting on a bench outside of the building. He seems to be playing a game on his psp. Kuroo goes up to him so I follow, he grabs the boy's psp and lightly taps his head with it.

"Kuroo give it back."

"Awww not even a 'hi Kuroo I missed you' you wound me kenmaaa, but why weren't you here yesterday? You missed the first day of school." says Kuroo pretending to pout
to the boy named kenma.

"Whatever Kuroo, you know what I was doing, who is she by the way?"
Kenma says looking straight at me.

"M-me? Oh uh I-I'm (l/n) (f/n) I'm new here." I answer nervously
"Oh okay, I'm Kenma Kozume" he says bluntly.

"(l/n), Kenma is my best friend and he's the one I told you that games all the time"
While Kuroo got distracted talking to me, Kenma managed to grab his psp back and starts walking away."

"Hey you could at least wait for us,hellooo,Kenmaaa!?"Kuroo shouts,while Kenma ignores him which makes me chuckle.

Kuroo and I head to class,kenma in front of us still focused on his psp.

-time skip-

Morning class finishes and it's finally lunchtime.
"I'm starving" Kuroo says waiting for me to get my lunchbox. "So as i told you yesterday, my friends are going to meet me at our spot so we can all eat together and you can meet them!" He says grinning.

"Y-yeah thanks I really appreciate you doing this for me, you know you don't hav-"

"Yeah but i want to." he says as if he had guessed what I was about to say

a smile and slight blush appear on my face as we start walking towards the roof.

When we get there, a few boys, including Kenma are eating and chatting.

"Hey guys!" Says Kuroo to all the boys

"Hey Kuroo! Oh? You brought compagny today I see." Says a quite small brown haired boy.

"HE BROUGHT A GIRL!?" says another with a mohawk that appears to be dyed blond.

All of them look at me with curious and widened eyes.
Feeling a little intimidated I decide to step back and hide behind Kuroo grabbing the end of his sleeve nervously.

"Don't worry they may seem intimidating but trust me they won't hurt you" he says looking down giving me reassuring smile . "Guys calm down you're scaring her" he tells them.

"O-oh sorry we didn't mean to scare you! we're just not used to girls staying with us a lot." says a tall silver haired boy.

"N-no It's okay I'm just not used to being around many people" I say rubbing my hand behind my neck embarrassed.

Kuroo and I sit down with the other boys,start taking our lunchboxes and talking with them. I felt uncomfortable in the beginning but it got better after and they're actually really nice!

"So,(l/n) are you single?" Asks the blond dyed mohawk boy named Yamamoto.

My eyes widen at the question and I was so surprised I didn't know what to answer.

"Actually no she's not." says kuroo smirking and slinging an arm around my shoulder.

The boys widen their eyes looking at kuroo and me, I almost choke on my food at his answer and my cheeks start turning a deep shade of red as I can feel them heat up. I look away in embarrassment and try to calm myself down.

"don't worry I'm joking I'm joking,don't die please" Kuroo says laughing taking his arm off of my shoulder. "Unless you want me to save you?" He says giving me his usual smirk and raising an eyebrow

I roll my eyes and nudge him on the side. I try laughing it off but oh boy was that embarrassing.

All the boys laugh too,it's not like I even like Kuroo in that way at least, so why did I get so flustered?

~~~~~~~~~~~
Song : Meet me at our spot - the anxiety

hey hey heyyy!
So here is the second chapter!
Feel free to leave a comment and to correct me for any grammar mistakes I make or other things :p
-maki chan <3