"Hi Mr. Carter."

He pulls away and smirks down at you. "You always were overly polite. I've told you not to call me that," he chuckles at your red cheeks.

"Ok Mr. C- uh James," you stutter, looking around nervously. He chuckles again before picking Trinity up, and setting her on his hip.

"So how have you been little chef," he asks your sister. She giggles at his nickname for her.

"I've been good. But I really miss school! I can't wait for summer to be over so I can see all my friends," she exclaims. (This is so me lol)

James laughs before walking into the kitchen with Trinity still on his hip. He was probably gonna let her help cook dinner. A smile is on your face when suddenly another pounding on the door makes you jump. Sonya must have run upstairs because now it was just you in the living room. You walk over to the door and crack it open only to reveal Minho.

"Hey (Y/n/n)," he laughs as you open the front door the rest of the way and let him inside.

"I didn't know you were coming," you say surprised.

"Oh what you don't want me here? Fine I'll just leave," he says, spinning around and walking back to the door.

"Minho," you whine, grabbing his wrist and pulling him into the living room with a laugh.

"Hey dude," Newt jumps down the stairs and comes over to give him a bro hug.

"Ah Minho! I was worried you might not come," Julie laughs, coming up to give him a hug. James doesn't say anything, just nods his head at the dark hair boy and continues cooking with Trinity. He always had a little something against Minho ever since he caught him flirting with Sonya.

"Hi Julie," he says, starting a small conversation with her.

"You look nice," you hear a British accented voice say beside you, making you jump. "Sorry, love," Newt laughs. Looking him up and down for a second, you realize he looks very dressed up compared to the normal hoodies and shorts you see him in. He was wearing a pair of blue jeans that looked almost brand new, and a short sleeve, button up green shirt. He had his normal tennis shoes on, and his hair was as messy as ever.

"No it's fine. Uh- th-Thank you," you stutter, your cheeks turning red. Looking up out of the corner of your eye, you see Newt has a small smirk on his lips, only making you blush even more. "Where's Sonya," you ask nervously, deciding that there was something on the ground that you couldn't take your eyes away from or you might die of embarrassment.

His body shakes with chuckles. "I'm making you nervous aren't I," he laughs, obviously a rhetorical question, but you answer anyways.

"Oh shut up," you grumble, but not in a mean way. "I'm just gonna go see where-"

"Dinner time," Julie calls.

You mentally sigh in relief before rushing over to where Trinity, James, and Julie were setting the table, hoping your cheeks would calm down before you had to sit down and eat.

Once all the silverware and napkins and plates were set down, Sonya, Newt, and Minho come into the large dining room, and you all pick seats. Around the table it's James at the head, then Julie, Newt, Minho, Trinity, you, and Sonya. Julie starts dishing out the meal on each plate, and you all dig in.