One of the men in suits walked up and began talking in Japanese with a heavy English accent. "About a month ago the QIA sent one of our heroes, Gaia, to I-island to investigate some suspicions related to smuggled items on the island. To the public it seemed like a normal PR trip. Then, just 3 days ago, while looking for leads at the dock, she came across this" The man explained before the other one turned on the screen and began showing the footage from a body cam.

"It should be around here" The hero mumbled as the screen showed her walking amongst stacks of containers. "A green contained with a phoenix on it. Shouldn't be too hard" She added as she turned around another corner. And as if one cue, she found a green container with a small phoenix painted on it.

Gaia went to open the container when something large suddenly busted out from the neighbouring container and tackled her. What followed was a very shaky and unstable footage showing just small clips as the hero fought the creature that had attacked her. The creature was quickly recognised by the people in the meeting room as a nomu. An unnatural dark skin, lifeless eyes and an exposed brain.

Eventually, Gaia seemed to come out on top. The footage turned more stable and showed the nomu encased in vegetation that had grown from the ground.

"What the fuck was that?" Gaia asked herself, sounding like she spent a lot of power during the fight. She then returned her attention back to the container. Gaia slowly opened the container, keeping a watchful eye for another nomu. However, she didn't pay enough attention to what was actually inside the container.

"Such a shame. We only got a few left now" An unknown female said in Japanese from inside the container. The voice sounded familiar to Ochako. Something was then briefly glistening in the mysterious person's hand before Gaia was suddenly knocked back. She was pinned to the opposite container by something outside of the camera's view.

"Who hell are you?" Gaia asked as she tried to get loose.

"Who we are is not important to you" A second person said in English, this time a male. The figure could be heard walking closer to the pinned hero before he entered the frame. Ochako let out a small gasp as she recognized the red and white hair. "We have no business with Americans" Todoroki said with a cold look.

The first person the walked out from the container, finally showing her face. But what else was in the container, was still obscured by shadows. "What should do about her? We don't know what she may have seen" Mushou asked in Japanese as she twirled one of her throwing knifes.

"I have no idea what you're talking about. But I won't let you villain's get away" Gaia hissed and managed to tear herself off from the container.

But before Gaia could attack, Todoroki simply released a wave of fire, sending the hero back in a scream of agony. This move also caused the body cam to fall of Gaia and fall to the ground. Showing for only a split second what was inside the container, or at least a glimpse of it. The footage was blurry and shaky, only showing something giving off a pale white light.

"I'm afraid you're a bit unlucky with your match up" Todoroki said as he calmly walked out of the frame and towards the injured hero. "I'll try to make it quick" He said before a roar of fire could be heard along with a short scream.

"Why would an American hero investigate us?" Mushou wondered once the fire died down.

"I don't know. Could just be that we were caught up during a different investigation" Todoroki replied.

"Yeah" Mushou said. She then caught the attention of the still functioning body cam. "Shit. We need to hurry up the transfer" She muttered before quickly stomping on the body cam, ending the footage.